Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 21-02-15   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Icon7 Avengers: Age Of Ultron To Open A Week Early In India

Avengers: Age of Ultron will open a week earlier in India than it does in the United States, matching up with the film's U.K. release date. In addition to being released in English, the superhero film will be dubbed in regional languages such as Hindi, Tamil and Telegu.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Age of Ultron will be the widest-ever Indian release for a Hollywood film.
Avengers: Age of Ultron will open April 24 in the U.K. and India and May 1 in the U.S.

Comicbook.com
mh09ad5578 likes this.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-15   #2
teh geeK!
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable
Re: Avengers: Age Of Ultron To Open A Week Early In India

Looking forward to it and happy to see it come early
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-15   #3
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Looking forward to it and happy to see it come early
Me too.. Very Excited about that movie..
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-15   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian
LF> Great Games and Apps

Penny is Mysterious

Good movie... but not very very good as we expected. But still part of the MCU. A must watch.

Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply