Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-06-17   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

Icon7 Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5


For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Sold.
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from MD COMPUTERS RAIPUR in March 2016
  • Reason for Sale: Need cash.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: 10/10, absolutely in pristine condition.
  • Check the temps on full load,its stable only 68 degrees celcius. Even with furmark in gpu stresss test.
  • its very less used.
  • BEst card in gtx 970 chip.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY Yes attached.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 2 yrs Months
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual.
  • Product Location: Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC Couriers is preffered.
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals.
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
.

Last edited by aakash; 24-02-19 at 02:06 PM.
aakash is offline  
Old 20-06-17   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 23
manishranger is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 27 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

bro...as a fellow member from CG..just suggesting you to keep pricing realistic..i just bought zotac 970 for 11k...
FYI... this will probably sell for 12-14k..given that there is 2yrs warranty left on the card...
vasim92, reddevil7 and asura like this.
manishranger is offline  
Old 20-06-17   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
Posts: 49
aakash is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Friends, this is a much better brand than zotac.
Check on your zotac the full load temps after overclocking, i'm sure it must be more than 80 degrees on yours.
Also, This is only for those who need it.
And price is slightly negotiable not much.
No offense made...
Peace..
aakash is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #4
teh nuB!
a little busy
 
 
neel84's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Barrackpore
Posts: 12
neel84 is sickeningly Dreadful
Bazaar Feedback : 33 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by aakash View Post
Friends, this is a much better brand than zotac.
Check on your zotac the full load temps after overclocking, i'm sure it must be more than 80 degrees on yours.
Also, This is only for those who need it.
And price is slightly negotiable not much.
No offense made...
Peace..
the fact is i had 4xAsus 970 the resale value doesn't matter on that brand & also if u r telling about zotac check zotac 970 amp xtreme that's the best 970 out there also new 1060 is available from 16.5-17k which performs better than 980 though u can check other posts for price suggestion & take it as a suggestion if u really need to sell the gpu no offense
reddevil7 likes this.
neel84 is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #5
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
Posts: 49
aakash is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by neel84 View Post
the fact is i had 4xAsus 970 the resale value doesn't matter on that brand & also if u r telling about zotac check zotac 970 amp xtreme that's the best 970 out there also new 1060 is available from 16.5-17k which performs better than 980 though u can check other posts for price suggestion & take it as a suggestion if u really need to sell the gpu no offense
Kindly correct your knowledge. Gtx 1060 now starts from 24k. Not less
And at present you cant get gpus easily.
And my card is factory overclocked with better components.
aakash is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
beep's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 119
beep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 32 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Seriously you consider selling asus gtx 970 for 20k

You think everyone here is high
Whats the stuff u smoke mate??
__________________
iif my post is really helpful to you then rep me up by clicking on the heart on the bottom left side my post
beep is online now  
Old 21-06-17   #7
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
Posts: 49
aakash is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Hi everyone,
I didn't mean to hurt anyone's thought process. But, its the matter of demand and supply.
Try buying a new GPU in the market today. They are simply not available in the market right now.
And my card is not basic Chip.
Its very best of the gtx 970 with much better performance than basic gtx 970.
And runs much cooler and silent too.
aakash is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #8
teh nuB!
:)
 
 
itzmydamnlyf's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 32
itzmydamnlyf is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 108 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by beep View Post
Seriously you consider selling asus gtx 970 for 20k

You think everyone here is high
Whats the stuff u smoke mate??
Bro no flaring please. Its his product his pricing. We can just advice him. We have made our point clear.

@OP What we mean is that if u revise yur pricing there is a realistic chance it will sell. Nothing else.

Mods may remove my comment if they deem it unnecessary.
luckyishere and g1zm0fr34k like this.
itzmydamnlyf is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #9
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
Posts: 49
aakash is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

And i purchased it for 29.5k
So, my sale price is justified @ 20k
g1zm0fr34k likes this.
aakash is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #10
teh nuB!
:)
 
 
itzmydamnlyf's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 32
itzmydamnlyf is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 108 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by aakash View Post
And i purchased it for 29.5k
So, my sale price is justified @ 20k
Selling price is not dependent on the buying price bro. It depends on the current resale value of a product. Nevertheless you can price as u wish.
g1zm0fr34k likes this.
itzmydamnlyf is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #11
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
beep's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 119
beep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 32 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by itzmydamnlyf View Post
Bro no flaring please. Its his product his pricing. We can just advice him. We have made our point clear.

@OP What we mean is that if u revise yur pricing there is a realistic chance it will sell. Nothing else.

Mods may remove my comment if they deem it unnecessary.
Np

But the estimated price for the product would be not more than 12-13k
And i am telling this by my experience i myself sold a 52500 11 month old 980ti for only 33k on erodov itself so i just request to keep your price reasonable
beep is online now  
Old 21-06-17   #12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Ashes, The Rain and I.
 
 
Submerged's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pune
Posts: 137
Submerged is very HonorableSubmerged is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 16 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

OP,
I understand you paid 29.5k for it and would like to recoup as much of that amount as possible but as itzmydamnlyf said, price isn't dictated by what you paid for it, but by current market value. That's how it is with GPUs. It sucks but there's nothing you can do about it. I really don't think anyone on this forum will pay you anywhere close to what you're asking.

A 1060 3gb is on average faster and can be purchased for a lower price even in the current market. And the cheapest 6gb version isn't much more than what you're asking so even if your card is the best 970, it cannot account for the performance difference and full warranty of a new 6gb card.

Anyway, we've all said pretty much the same thing so maybe its something you should consider. Good luck with the sale.
reddevil7, revz141 and beep like this.
Submerged is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #13
teh nuB!
Getting back to gaming!
 

 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 27
Ravi singh is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Hi Guys, op is right Rx 470 4gb gaming x is selling for 27k in Nehru place. Which is probably the lowest price in India.

I bought a gtx 1070 2 days back and it was no where available in Nehru Place. I went to cost to cost bought 2x Asus gtx 1070 dual oc edition at 38k. These were the last 1070 at cost to cost.

This GPU if I remember was selling at 34-35k 1 month back.

It's not due to gaming but mining.






---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

1060 3gb is in scarce supply in Nehru Place. 1060 is being sold at a bit higher price right now than a month before.

Once miner go for that expect to pay 25k-30k for it.

Ravi singh is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #14
teh nuB!
a little busy
 
 
neel84's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Barrackpore
Posts: 12
neel84 is sickeningly Dreadful
Bazaar Feedback : 33 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by aakash View Post
Kindly correct your knowledge. Gtx 1060 now starts from 24k. Not less
And at present you cant get gpus easily.
And my card is factory overclocked with better components.
gtx 1060 3gb starts from 16.5-17k mate forget about gtx 1060 6gb those r better than 980

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Ravi singh View Post
Hi Guys, op is right Rx 470 4gb gaming x is selling for 27k in Nehru place. Which is probably the lowest price in India.

I bought a gtx 1070 2 days back and it was no where available in Nehru Place. I went to cost to cost bought 2x Asus gtx 1070 dual oc edition at 38k. These were the last 1070 at cost to cost.

This GPU if I remember was selling at 34-35k 1 month back.

It's not due to gaming but mining.






---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

1060 3gb is in scarce supply in Nehru Place. 1060 is being sold at a bit higher price right now than a month before.

Once miner go for that expect to pay 25k-30k for it.

rx470 was 15k new rx570 is 16-18k
neel84 is offline  
Old 21-06-17   #15
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
Posts: 49
aakash is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Originally Posted by neel84 View Post
gtx 1060 3gb starts from 16.5-17k mate forget about gtx 1060 6gb those r better than 980

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

rx470 was 15k new rx570 is 16-18k
Bhai kindly give me RX470 for 15k. I need it badly.
aakash is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleGraphic Card Asus Strix GTX 970 4GB DC2OC DDR5 PCI Exp Card srikanthuk Closed/Completed Deals 30 30-07-16 10:33 AM
SaleGraphic Card Asus STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 Graphic Card suarezian Closed/Completed Deals 7 19-05-16 09:39 PM
SaleGraphic Card ASUS Strix R9 380 2GB DC2OC Gaming aamiracle Closed/Completed Deals 13 09-11-15 06:15 PM
SaleGraphic Card Asus STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 - Sealed dinjo Closed/Completed Deals 9 20-09-15 01:37 AM


Tags
asus, strixgtx970dc2oc4gd5
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:27 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.