Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-01-12  
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guaranteed!

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Asus RT-N16 Gigabit Router modded with DD-WRT and Western Digital 1TB External Drive
  • Expected Price: Rs 8,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: Don't remember
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes for the Hard Drive. Probably no for the router. Hard Drive under warranty till 23-04-2013 (Check screenshot)
  • Reason for Sale: Urgently need money.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: The router sat in a wall cabinet. No physical damage. For the hard drive, the plastic is still intact.
  • Accessories Included: Only the adapters for the hard drive and the router and the USB cable for the hard drive. No box available.
  • Product Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
  • Preferred Courier: Trackon or BlazeFlash ONLY
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer in SBI or IDBI.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

I guarantee that the combo will work with an internet connection to download torrents directly to the hard drive. You will be able to add torrents through a web browser and the downloaded files will be accessible over the network. Willing to provide a 7 day testing period for this. If it does not work, I will refund the money after receiving the router and drive back. Return shipping will have to be borne by the buyer.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

I will ship these only on Thursday or Friday as I will be away till then. Please note this before deciding to make the purchase

Can sell the router and hard drives individually as well. 3500/- for the drive and 4500/- for the router plus shipping.

All items have been sold. one router has been sold to @Luciffer. The other router went to @tommy_vercetti.

One hard drive sold to @skud79. The "out of region" drive sold to @jhpjigars.

All shippings will happen tomorrow, i. e. 13th January, 2012. The buyers will be notified.

Will close the thread when each buyer updates here.

Thank you all for making my sale a success.
Attached Thumbnails
>dsc0583u.jpg   >screenshot20120106at550.png   >dsc0593t.jpg   >dsc0592k.jpg   >dsc0589m.jpg  

>dsc0591qf.jpg   >dsc0589d.jpg   >dsc0590b.jpg   >dsc0588gk.jpg   >dsc0587xg.jpg  

>dsc0586qy.jpg   >dsc0585d.jpg   >dsc0584vp.jpg   >dsc0584j.jpg   >dsc0585s.jpg  

>dsc0583a.jpg   >dsc0589ot.jpg   >dsc0583aw.jpg   >patnadriveinfo.png   >patnadrivehealth.png  

>outofregiondriveinfo.png   >outofregiondrivehealth.png   >screenshot20120109at414.png  

Last edited by SumitB; 12-01-12 at 02:52 PM.
Old 17-01-12   #61
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Re: Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guarante

At the onset, I apologize to @Luciffer, @skud79, @tommy_vercetti, @jhpjigars and @Imrahn and @saifbukhari (from the other sale). As I have mentioned to @saifbukhari yesterday over the phone, I am a little held up with matters related to family. Even though, I should not let this affect my shipping schedule, I could not make it. However, the routers and drives of this thread were taken to the courier on the 13th but as I have mentioned somewhere, the franchisee was closed for Lohri and Sakranti.

I am trying to ensure that I can ship it today but in case I fail, I will do it tomorrow. Please bear with me till then.
Old 17-01-12   #62
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Imrahn is highly ReputableImrahn is highly ReputableImrahn is highly ReputableImrahn is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals
Re: Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guarante

Ahhhhhhhh, if only i had known this earlier....i would have asked for more reductions mwahahaaaaa....its all fine mate, not in a hurry at all here, do take ur time and ship.Family first

Regards
Imrahn
SumitB likes this.
Intel Q9550@4.17 GHz(490*8.5)/ Asus Rampage Formula X48 Mobo/ 8 gig(4*2 gig kit) G.Skill 1000Mhz @ 980Mhz/ Sapphire Ati Radeon HD4850x2 @ 700-1100/ Samsung ToC T260 26" Monitor/Asus Xonar D2X Audio card/ Logitech Z-5500D 5.1 Speakers/ CoolerMaster Stacker 830 Nvidia Edition Cabinet
Old 17-01-12   #63
teh geeK!
[E]onian

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great

Thank you.
Old 17-01-12   #64
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals

Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
At the onset, I apologize to @Luciffer, @skud79, @tommy_vercetti, @jhpjigars and @Imrahn and @saifbukhari (from the other sale). As I have mentioned to @saifbukhari yesterday over the phone, I am a little held up with matters related to family. Even though, I should not let this affect my shipping schedule, I could not make it. However, the routers and drives of this thread were taken to the courier on the 13th but as I have mentioned somewhere, the franchisee was closed for Lohri and Sakranti.

I am trying to ensure that I can ship it today but in case I fail, I will do it tomorrow. Please bear with me till then.

No problem bro. Hope everything's fine at your end.
i7 2600K @ 5.0 GHz || CM N620 || ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe || 2x4GB GSkill RipjawsX @ 1866MHz 10-10-10-24 || OCZ Vertex 3 120GB || Razer Cyclosa Bundle || Sapphire 6950 1GB @ 950/1300 MHz || BenQ G2420HD || Corsair HX750 || Lancool K62 || Altec Lansing VS2421 || ASUS Vulcan ANC
Old 18-01-12   #65
teh geeK!
[E]onian

@Luciffer & @skud79 - Your parcels have been dispatched today through TrackON. I don't have the tracking nos. yet but will pass them on by evening.

@jhpjigars & @tommy_vercetti - TrackOn and BlazeFlash dont service Bhavnagar & Kalyan. If you have an alternate address, please provide the same. Else, I will try Speed Post or some other courier which services your respective cities.
Old 19-01-12   #66
teh geeK!
[E]onian

All routers and drives shipped and buyers informed. Will close thread upon confirmation from them.
Old 22-01-12   #67
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

tommy_vercetti is very Respectfultommy_vercetti is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

Received the router, great packing, trying to use it with UMG 1831 on MTNL Prepaid 3G, unfortunately the router does get connected to the Internet and gets a IP also but unable to browse any site, wireless or wired, any inputs
Old 22-01-12   #68
teh geeK!
[E]onian

IP Address and DNS Servers seem to be the culprit here. Posting details will help.

@Luciffer, @skud79, @saifbukhari, @jhpjigars & @Imrahn : Any updates about your parcels?

Last edited by SumitB; 22-01-12 at 10:28 AM.
Old 22-01-12   #69
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

Tracking is live now. It says forwarded to Patna on 21st. Can except in a couple of days.
Old 22-01-12   #70
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 59 deals

Hi Sumit, Hope all is well, I havent yet received my stuff as well, I understand it might be Blazeflash(considering their downtime) hence Im patiently awaiting for the same. . .Cheers
Old 22-01-12   #71
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

tommy_vercetti is very Respectfultommy_vercetti is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals
Hi Sumit, the router is awesome compared to my RT-N13U, applied the latest firmware and my problem is fixed, on a side note I think the Lan 1 port is not working, not a issue

Thanks

Old 22-01-12   #72
teh geeK!
[E]onian

@tommy_vercetti: Bro, please check the LAN 1 port again. It was working without issues when I sent it over. I tested the same before packing it up.
Old 23-01-12   #73
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

Drive received, working fine.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

And how to use that power adapter?
Old 23-01-12   #74
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Now how do I explain about how to use an adapter?
Old 23-01-12   #75
teh priesT!
[E]onian
From The Beginning

Ab-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly FamedAb-Initio is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 27 deals

i think he mean how to use that adapter with the typical indian power boards. Just a wild guess
@skud79, it thats the problem then u need to buy a spike guard or a converter