Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-01-12  
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guaranteed!

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Asus RT-N16 Gigabit Router modded with DD-WRT and Western Digital 1TB External Drive
  • Expected Price: Rs 8,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: Don't remember
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes for the Hard Drive. Probably no for the router. Hard Drive under warranty till 23-04-2013 (Check screenshot)
  • Reason for Sale: Urgently need money.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: The router sat in a wall cabinet. No physical damage. For the hard drive, the plastic is still intact.
  • Accessories Included: Only the adapters for the hard drive and the router and the USB cable for the hard drive. No box available.
  • Product Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
  • Preferred Courier: Trackon or BlazeFlash ONLY
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer in SBI or IDBI.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

I guarantee that the combo will work with an internet connection to download torrents directly to the hard drive. You will be able to add torrents through a web browser and the downloaded files will be accessible over the network. Willing to provide a 7 day testing period for this. If it does not work, I will refund the money after receiving the router and drive back. Return shipping will have to be borne by the buyer.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

I will ship these only on Thursday or Friday as I will be away till then. Please note this before deciding to make the purchase

Can sell the router and hard drives individually as well. 3500/- for the drive and 4500/- for the router plus shipping.

All items have been sold. one router has been sold to @Luciffer. The other router went to @tommy_vercetti.

One hard drive sold to @skud79. The "out of region" drive sold to @jhpjigars.

All shippings will happen tomorrow, i. e. 13th January, 2012. The buyers will be notified.

Will close the thread when each buyer updates here.

Thank you all for making my sale a success.
Attached Thumbnails
>dsc0583u.jpg   >screenshot20120106at550.png   >dsc0593t.jpg   >dsc0592k.jpg   >dsc0589m.jpg  

>dsc0591qf.jpg   >dsc0589d.jpg   >dsc0590b.jpg   >dsc0588gk.jpg   >dsc0587xg.jpg  

>dsc0586qy.jpg   >dsc0585d.jpg   >dsc0584vp.jpg   >dsc0584j.jpg   >dsc0585s.jpg  

>dsc0583a.jpg   >dsc0589ot.jpg   >dsc0583aw.jpg   >patnadriveinfo.png   >patnadrivehealth.png  

>outofregiondriveinfo.png   >outofregiondrivehealth.png   >screenshot20120109at414.png  

Last edited by SumitB; 12-01-12 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-01-12   #46
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Re: Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guarante

Bump for the "out of region" drive. The router is on hold.
Old 11-01-12   #47
teh nuB!
BEST OF LUCK ALL

jhpjigars is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 13 deals
Re: Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guarante

i m ready to buy money credit tomorow
Old 11-01-12   #48
teh geeK!
[E]onian

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great

Originally Posted by jhpjigars View Post
i m ready to buy money credit tomorow
The problem is not the money. The problem is that you did not bother to respond even though I have been contacting you since morning. You need to make your mind up and give me a time by which you can make the transfer.

edit:
Spoke with @jhpjigars over the phone. The drive still on hold for him. Expecting payment tomorrow.

Last edited by SumitB; 11-01-12 at 08:34 PM.
Old 12-01-12   #49
teh nuB!

cmjoeyin is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

sumit by the way what have you reconfigured your system on must be something technically better
Old 12-01-12   #50
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by cmjoeyin View Post
sumit by the way what have you reconfigured your system on must be something technically better
If you're asking me what I am using to download now, I am using an old Dell Studio laptop.
Old 12-01-12   #51
teh nuB!
BEST OF LUCK ALL

jhpjigars is Mysterious

pay ment done for wd hdd
Old 12-01-12   #52
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals

@SumitB:-

Is my drive shipped?
i7 2600K @ 5.0 GHz || CM N620 || ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe || 2x4GB GSkill RipjawsX @ 1866MHz 10-10-10-24 || OCZ Vertex 3 120GB || Razer Cyclosa Bundle || Sapphire 6950 1GB @ 950/1300 MHz || BenQ G2420HD || Corsair HX750 || Lancool K62 || Altec Lansing VS2421 || ASUS Vulcan ANC
Old 12-01-12   #53
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Originally Posted by skud79 View Post
@SumitB:-

Is my drive shipped?
Read main post: All shippings will happen tomorrow, i. e. 13th January, 2012. The buyers will be notified.

Now I KNOW your computer's date says 13th.. but it's 12:25AM dude.. but do you seriously expect him to ship at 12:05 in the night
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!
Old 13-01-12   #54
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

My bad. Overlooked.
Old 13-01-12   #55
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Guys, I am just back from the couriers. The Trackon and Blazeflash courier franchisee which is being run by a person who got married last week, will be closed for today and tomorrow on account of Lohri and Sankranti. Thus, your drives and routers will be dispatched on Monday. Advance apologies for the delay.

Last edited by SumitB; 13-01-12 at 11:49 AM.
Old 13-01-12   #56
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

No probs buddy. Wish the guy on my behalf too.
Old 13-01-12   #57
teh nuB!

cmjoeyin is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Sumit,

Thanks for your reply. More interested in the way you have configured your netrworking wireless
Old 16-01-12   #58
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

tommy_vercetti is very Respectfultommy_vercetti is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

@SumitB any updates?
Old 17-01-12   #59
teh nuB!
BEST OF LUCK ALL

jhpjigars is Mysterious

Monday was gone today is tuesday so i m waiting for shipping detail
Old 17-01-12   #60
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Relax guys.. Sumit's been busy.
Give the guy a break