Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-01-12  
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guaranteed!

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Asus RT-N16 Gigabit Router modded with DD-WRT and Western Digital 1TB External Drive
  • Expected Price: Rs 8,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: Don't remember
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes for the Hard Drive. Probably no for the router. Hard Drive under warranty till 23-04-2013 (Check screenshot)
  • Reason for Sale: Urgently need money.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: The router sat in a wall cabinet. No physical damage. For the hard drive, the plastic is still intact.
  • Accessories Included: Only the adapters for the hard drive and the router and the USB cable for the hard drive. No box available.
  • Product Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
  • Preferred Courier: Trackon or BlazeFlash ONLY
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer in SBI or IDBI.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

I guarantee that the combo will work with an internet connection to download torrents directly to the hard drive. You will be able to add torrents through a web browser and the downloaded files will be accessible over the network. Willing to provide a 7 day testing period for this. If it does not work, I will refund the money after receiving the router and drive back. Return shipping will have to be borne by the buyer.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

I will ship these only on Thursday or Friday as I will be away till then. Please note this before deciding to make the purchase

Can sell the router and hard drives individually as well. 3500/- for the drive and 4500/- for the router plus shipping.

All items have been sold. one router has been sold to @Luciffer. The other router went to @tommy_vercetti.

One hard drive sold to @skud79. The "out of region" drive sold to @jhpjigars.

All shippings will happen tomorrow, i. e. 13th January, 2012. The buyers will be notified.

Will close the thread when each buyer updates here.

Thank you all for making my sale a success.
Attached Thumbnails
>dsc0583u.jpg   >screenshot20120106at550.png   >dsc0593t.jpg   >dsc0592k.jpg   >dsc0589m.jpg  

>dsc0591qf.jpg   >dsc0589d.jpg   >dsc0590b.jpg   >dsc0588gk.jpg   >dsc0587xg.jpg  

>dsc0586qy.jpg   >dsc0585d.jpg   >dsc0584vp.jpg   >dsc0584j.jpg   >dsc0585s.jpg  

>dsc0583a.jpg   >dsc0589ot.jpg   >dsc0583aw.jpg   >patnadriveinfo.png   >patnadrivehealth.png  

>outofregiondriveinfo.png   >outofregiondrivehealth.png   >screenshot20120109at414.png  

Last edited by SumitB; 12-01-12 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-01-12   #31
teh nuB!
BEST OF LUCK ALL

Re: Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guarante

ygpm chek it and reply fast
Old 07-01-12   #32
teh geeK!
[E]onian

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great
Re: Asus RT-N16 and WD 1TB External Drive - Works for Downloading Torrents - Guarante

Have added another RT-N16 to the sale. @Animator mate, here's your opportunity!
Old 07-01-12   #33
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals

Interested in the HDD. Kindly post a clear picture of the serial number, both the pictures you have posted are not clear.
i7 2600K @ 5.0 GHz || CM N620 || ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe || 2x4GB GSkill RipjawsX @ 1866MHz 10-10-10-24 || OCZ Vertex 3 120GB || Razer Cyclosa Bundle || Sapphire 6950 1GB @ 950/1300 MHz || BenQ G2420HD || Corsair HX750 || Lancool K62 || Altec Lansing VS2421 || ASUS Vulcan ANC
Old 07-01-12   #34
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by skud79 View Post
Interested in the HDD. Kindly post a clear picture of the serial number, both the pictures you have posted are not clear.
Buddy, check the screen shot of the warranty details. It has the serial number clearly mentioned there. Do you think I will pass off a different hard drive?
Old 07-01-12   #35
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

How much for shipping by Trackon to Patna?
Old 07-01-12   #36
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Anyone with a ssd forsale ? :P

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 18 deals

wait .. wat ? ? ... you are from patna .. ?

sorry for ot
Old 07-01-12   #37
teh geeK!
[E]onian

I shipped a drive to Bangalore for 180/- I think to Patna would not exceed 150/-
Old 07-01-12   #38
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

Book it for me. PM me the total cost along with your SBI a/c details. I think it will take a day or two to add a 3rd party beneficiary on SBI net banking.
Old 07-01-12   #39
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Book it for me. PM me the total cost along with your SBI a/c details. I think it will take a day or two to add a 3rd party beneficiary on SBI net banking.
You got pm!
Old 07-01-12   #40
Banned
Mod's fill this.. ROFL ! hahah

Animator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 8 deals

Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Have added another RT-N16 to the sale. @Animator mate, here's your opportunity!
Sorry 4500rs is nice price but out of my small pocket
2. A Bike is to never be compared with Car.
3. Old members are superior no matter how much knowledge you hold.
4. Try to keep the troll-suckers happy else they will make you quit the thread. (unless they won't be sleeping for nights.)
5. Modding and assembling a Pc are 2 completely different things.
6. Money is nothing, Its worthy when you have friends and a Life.
7. Honey Singh doesn't mean vulgar in all songs.
8. No Matter how much you love English Sawngs, some Hindi Sawng are always above them in your heart.

You read it because I wasted my 5 minute, Now Thank me.
Old 07-01-12   #41
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

Thanks Sumit. Will let you know once it is done.
Old 09-01-12   #42
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

@OP: Amount transferred. Please confirm.
Old 09-01-12   #43
teh geeK!
[E]onian

@skud79 The money has been received. Have your address and courier preference (Trackon). Will do the needful. Updating main post of this thread. Thank you!
Old 09-01-12   #44
teh nuB!
crazy little thing

skud79 is Mysterious

Thanks.
Old 09-01-12   #45
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Updating the main thread. Payment from @Luciffer has been received.

The 2nd router is still available.

Edit:
I am adding another WD 1TB External Drive. This shows as an "Out of Region Drive" on the WDC website. This on offer for 3000/- inclusive of shipping and this is non-negotiable.

Also adding the HD Tune screens for the previous drive as well as this drive.

@jhpjigars

Last edited by SumitB; 09-01-12 at 09:31 PM.