Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Core Components
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-07-10   #1
teh nuB!
[E]onian
welcome

ASUS Launches E.L.I.T.E. – India’s Largest Service Network for Motherboards

ASUS, the leading Motherboard manufacturer announces the start of E.L.I.T.E. - India’s largest service network for RMA (Return Material Authorization service for Motherboards in 270 cities (215 for Pick-up and Return + 55 for Instant swap). The innovative service initiative - E.L.I.T.E. - ensures effective service support for ASUS motherboards acrossthe length and breadth of the country from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. By using this facility customers can now effectively reduce the overall time and efforts required for servicing and repair of ASUS Motherboards and thus they are not inconvenienced due to long waiting period endured in conventional procedures of Motherboard RMA. The most important point to note is that this facility will be offered for free!
For more details visit www asus in
abhilashadoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #2
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: ASUS Launches E.L.I.T.E. – India’s Largest Service Network for Motherboards

Great to hear that Asus is offering such an kind of service.

If the service is good then it will mean more happy customers and more sales for Asus as well.
Old 08-07-10   #3
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

here is the whole story
ASUS Launches E.L.I.T.E. - India's Largest Service Network for Motherboards

E.L.I.T.E. - Ease of Service, Lowest TAT, In 24 Hours Repair & Swap facility*, Toll Free number for Pick-up-and-Return Facility for Motherboard in an Extensive list of 270 Indian cities
Pictorial Representation of cities on Indian map where the ELITE services for Motherboard will be provided...
Mumbai, Maharashtra, July 8, 2010 /India PRwire/ -- ASUS, the No.1 Motherboards manufacturer in the world announces the start of India's largest service network for RMA (Return Material Authorization) service for Motherboards in 270 cities. The innovative service initiative - E.L.I.T.E. - ensures effective service support for ASUS motherboards acrossthe length and breadth of the country from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. By using this facility customers can now effectively reduce the overall time and efforts required for servicing and repair of ASUS Motherboards. The largest network in India with support for an impressive 270 cities (215 for Pick-up and Return + 55 for Instant swap), this facility ensures that end users are not inconvenienced due to long waiting period endured in conventional procedures of Motherboard RMA. The most important point to note is that this facility will be offered for free!
E.L.I.T.E. - the Largest network for Motherboard service in India
E stands for Ease of service where a person can simply call up the toll free number and get a sms within 1 hour of logging the call. L speaks for the commitment of the Lowest TAT (Turn-Around-Time) in the industry to customers.I stands for the Instant Swap facility* (available for motherboards that will be repaired at Rashi Service Centers). This facility also includes DOA replacement for motherboards for up to 60 days from the distributor invoice date.T is for the Toll Free Number and total absence of charges for organizing the pick and return service. Finally E stands for the Extensive list of 270 cities covered by this service making this the largest network in India for Motherboards.
The offering will cover the servicing and repair of ASUS Motherboards for customers whose shops are more than 30 kms away from existing Rashi/Digicomp service centers. Accel Frontline, a Chennai based services provider with presence in multiple locations in India has been entrusted with the task of handling the logistics of the Pick-up and Return services effectively.
Speaking on the eve of the launch of this major service initiative, Mr. Steve Han - General Manager - Service ASUS (India) said, "While our existing service centers already provide excellent support to most areas in the 30 Km. range, it will be the far flung areas of India which will really benefit from this extensive service initiative taken by ASUS. With E.L.I.T.E. Service initiative, we aim to not only reinforce our number 1 position in the sales of Motherboards but also consolidate our position as the company that provides the most end user satisfaction by delivering on the promise of lowest TAT. This is only the Phase I of our plan towards taking our service to the next level by extending the scope of products to be included in the service, along with the number of cities."
The entire Pick and Return service procedure is extremely user friendly and simple to use. Customers first call the Toll-free number 1800-209-0365 and provide all the details to the Call center executives for assisting in smooth pick and return services. Users will receive a SMS of the same within 1 hour of the call logging. Once all the required details including RMA (Return Material Authorization) number is verified, the Motherboards will be picked up and sent to the Servicing centers spread all over the country. Working within the am/pm structure, the products will be collected from customers on the basis of their location and the same will be delivered to the nearest service center which after repairing will return the motherboards to the customers.
Added Mr. Vinay Shetty - Country Head, Component Business, ASUS (India), "This innovative service program reaffirms our absolute commitment to our customers. With 270 cities included in the initial stage of E.L.I.T.E., we are sure to receive an encouraging response to this initiative. Besides, our valuable Partners can always address their grievances or concerns to me directly through our earlier initiative reachus@asus.com for factors including Service issues or suggestions. Based on the overall feedback and suggestions gathered by this platform we will continue to upgrade our services and initiatives for our Partners."
* Facility available currently only for Motherboards brought to Rashi Service Centres
Source:ASUS Launches E.L.I.T.E. - India's Largest Service Network for Motherboards

this will definitely boost up sales if they do it the right way...............

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Superb, I welcome it and hope that it will be not so anal about the policy as Rashi has proven to be.
They already make superb mobos and other stuff, this was all that was needed for us to start buying their stuff.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #5
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
Superb, I welcome it and hope that it will be not so anal about the policy as Rashi has proven to be.
They already make superb mobos and other stuff, this was all that was needed for us to start buying their stuff.
is rashi that bad?they replaced my mobo within two days...........
Old 08-07-10   #6
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

Finally. Goodbye Rashi!
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #7
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
In search for perfect Coffee

Rig Gallery

d@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputabled@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputabled@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputable

great news.

Rashi sufferings will finally end.

Money is not everything in life, but make sure to make a hell lot of it, before you speak such nonsense!!

d@rK nEmEsIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

so happy rashi is out of the picture
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #9
Banned

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Finally. Goodbye Rashi!
Originally Posted by d@rK nEmEsIs View Post
great news.

Rashi sufferings will finally end.
Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
so happy rashi is out of the picture

cmon guyz.....will some1 tell me whats the deal here? looks like everybody is thoroughly disgusted with rashi..........
wat the heck is the deal with rashi?
Old 08-07-10   #10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by Sumonpathak View Post
cmon guyz.....will some1 tell me whats the deal here? looks like everybody is thoroughly disgusted with rashi..........
wat the heck is the deal with rashi?
Good to hear that you had good experiences with them. A few other people also have had. However the overwhelming majority of people here have had very bad experiences with them to the extent that a lot of people stopped buying Asus products which they loved just because Rashi was handling the RMA.

I hope all of this will change with the new system.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10   #11
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

^^ eggjacktly. I was so in love with the Asus p5e-VM HDMI ( the best matx overclocking board of its time, until DFI came out with matx P45 ). But i had to give up on it, just because of rashi.
Old 08-07-10   #12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

DigitalDude is highly AdmirableDigitalDude is highly AdmirableDigitalDude is highly AdmirableDigitalDude is highly AdmirableDigitalDude is highly Admirable

good news. but how are you guys assuming that rashi is out of the picture ?
Instant Swap facility* (available for motherboards that will be repaired at Rashi Service Centers)
anyway I wish rashi is trying consciously to better its reputation.

_

|| तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ||
DigitalDude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10   #13
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

i doubt that. Few of my friends are shop owners in NP. They say that the treatment given to them even during RMA is so pathetic, that they have simply stopped keeping ASUS products. Everyone now has Gigabyte or some other brand, but no ASUS because of bad support to dealers and retail outlets even.
Old 13-07-10   #14
teh nuB!

DocJ is Mysterious
Icon7 Re: ASUS Launches E.L.I.T.E. – India’s Largest Service Network for Motherboards

WOW!! At least now we don't have to fear about DOA.

Yup, Rashi ain't good service provider.

I hope they'll lower prices of Mid-range and High End mobos. ASUS Mobos are expensive compared to MSI/GB (only in India).
I'm a fan of ASUS but most of the mobo models are unavailable here.
DocJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-10   #15
teh geeK!
[E]onian
HaCkEr

Rig Gallery

WCK FTW! is highly ReputableWCK FTW! is highly ReputableWCK FTW! is highly ReputableWCK FTW! is highly Reputable

YEAH!!!!!!!!! do u know how good, just how great it feels for a shop owner? m delighted( m a shop owner) and i can finally start getting back those lovely ASUS boards in my shelf completely awesome
Post New Thread  Reply