Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Core Components
Register Forgot Password?

Old 14-07-07   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

ASUS Launched Blitz Extreme & P5K Premium

To celebrate its 18th Anniversary, ASUS has released the 3rd Generation Black Pearl Special Edition P5K Premium motherboard. This new motherboard supports the Intel® Core™2 Extreme / Core™2 Quad /Core™2 Duo chipsets and utilizes specially-designed technologies which enable it to provide overclocking up to 100% faster speeds in water-cooled systems. The P5K Premium also comes with built-in native DDR2 1066 support with overclocking options to reach DDR2 1400. It also provides cooler operations, enhanced 8-channel HD Audio with its built-in AI Audio 2 and a host of innovative tools.

Massive Overclocking with O.C King

The P5K Premium motherboard is specially designed for water-cooled solutions and allows users to enjoy enhanced overclocking speeds of up to 100% faster in water-cooled systems; and stays 40ºC (72ºF) lower than other thermal solutions. This motherboard also natively supports DDR2 1066 for better compatibility, and with ASUS’s exclusive Super Memspeed Technology, memory speeds can be automatically enhanced by 75%, up to DDR2 1400MHz. It is also able to provide users with stable CPU power and 30% reduced power ripples during heavy loading. Signal delivery is also enhanced with low cross-talk for even faster speeds.

AI Audio 2

The P5K Premium also comes with built-in AI Audio 2 that features Sonic Focus Technology. Especially designed for the Windows Vista environment, this technology allows users to experience crisp and clear sounds right out of the box for digital home entertainment purposes. Sonic Focus Technology is able to restore and compensate for clarity and quality of compressed audio (up to 8 channels) in all movies, music and games. Furthermore, it provides users with stereo to multi-channel sound field expansion. This creates realistic front and rear environments during the running of all multimedia or gaming applications. Another great feature of Sonic Focus Technology is Virtualized surround sound (6 or 8 Channels to Stereo) – which adds added vocal clarity for use with stereo speakers or headphones.

Exclusive Innovative Features

The P5K Premium also comes with a host of features which include AI Gear 2 to provide 50% CPU Power savings, ASUS WiFi-AP Solo for easy WiFi connections; and quiet thermal solutions which contain the 8 phase power design, Stack Cool 2 and the Heat Pipe Design functions for cooler operations. Complementing all these features are ASUS's innovative tools like AI Slot Detector – providing convenient installation for the user.

In order to cater to increasing demands of gaming enthusiasts for an outstanding gaming performance motherboard, ASUS has today released the brand new ROG Blitz Extreme motherboard. State-of-the-art technologies like Crosslinx overcome bottlenecks in performance while the revolutionary Fusion Block System allows the Blitz Extreme to operate at cooler temperatures. All these advantages add up to provide gamers with a better gaming and overclocking experience.

Crosslinx Technology Enables Full Graphics Potential

Built for extreme gaming, the ROG Blitz Extreme motherboard provides excellent graphical support with multiple GPU support – the standard for power gaming users. Traditional Intel P35 motherboards can only support PCIe x16 and x4 lanes – limiting performance outputs. The ROG Blitz Extreme on the other hand, is able to utilize ASUS’s exclusive Crosslinx technology that features a dedicated graphics controller to optimizes PCIe allocation with dual x8 lanes. This enhanced dual x8 graphics resolves bottlenecks in performance and exceeds x16 and x4 solutions – providing higher frame rates for better gaming experiences.

Better Thermal Performance with Dual Path Cooling Solution

The ASUS Fusion Block System works by utilizing a sophisticated heatpipe system with a waterblock cooling solution that connects the waterblock to the watercooling circuit without requiring the purchase of an extra chipset waterblock. Not only does this save the user money, it also provides users with 47% lower temperatures in comparison to pure heatpipe cooling designs. Building on the ROG’s unique heatpipe system, the Fusion Block System provides a dual path cooling system; with just one extra connect to the Fusion Block System, users will be able to cool down MOSFET, Northbridge & Southbridge at the same time – allowing gamers to achieve maximum performance while keeping their PCs cool.

The ASUS ROG Blitz series of motherboards also comes in two other versions – the ROG Blitz Formula and the ROG Blitz Formula (Special Edition). Both versions will come with Crosslinx, however only the ROG Blitz Formula (Special Edition) will contain the Fusion Block System.

For more information regarding the ASUS ROG Blitz motherboards or any other product, please visit the company website at ASUSTeK Computer & ASUS ROG

Specifications

Source: vrzone

Last edited by hardware_freak; 15-07-07 at 01:44 AM.
hardware_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Stewie is very Notable
Re: ASUS Launched Blitz Extreme & P5K Premium

Asus is on a roll with it's P35/G33 board releases.
Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian

hardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirable

Yup man i like asus mobos.
Old 15-07-07   #4
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

^^ Love Asus motherboards, EXCEPT the fact that they are horridly overpriced in India.

Their boards are valued at USD x 65, for the India market.

Which things like Intel/AMD Processors are at USD x 44.

Gigabyte boards are at USD x 55.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian

hardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirablehardware_freak is highly Admirable

ya that's right Asus boards are really overpriced in india
Old 15-07-07   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

rivunited is highly Reputablerivunited is highly Reputablerivunited is highly Reputablerivunited is highly Reputable

is this like a limited edition board?
rivunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-07   #7
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

^^ Nope.

Its like the "Striker Extreme"..

Its a suped up P5K Deluxe. .
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ill be back to see you in the

sierrafox is Mysterious

now these are awesome! and from Asus too, which is just the brand im very happy with so far.

now for the worst part.. India pricing?

sierrafox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07   #9
Shock-N-Awe™

NashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly Admirable

Great board ..Man i wish i had one
NashX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07   #10
teh priesT!
[E]onian

TheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post
^^ Love Asus motherboards, EXCEPT the fact that they are horridly overpriced in India.

Their boards are valued at USD x 65, for the India market.

Which things like Intel/AMD Processors are at USD x 44.

Gigabyte boards are at USD x 55.
Gigas seemed to be priced beyond 80, the DS6 is 23k I think which takes it to almost 90, or is that just the "MRP" ?

Anyways I cant seem to find a giga reseller .
TheIndian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07   #11
teh zeuS!
..I..

Rig Gallery

Dark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly FamedDark Star is highly Famed

Waste of money I wil buy Delux P5K any day over this

Dark Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07   #12
teh priesT!
[E]onian

TheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly AdmirableTheIndian is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Dark Star View Post
Waste of money I wil buy Delux P5K any day over this
Aprrx Price ?
TheIndian is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply