Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-08-13   #1
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iphone 4 - 16GB - Factory Unlocked (Indian piece)
  • Expected Price: Rs 15,500 (SOLD TO VEYRON AT 14k )
  • Time of Purchase: june-2012 (Not sure)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Want to buy new laptop
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NO
  • Product Condition: Mint. Well maintained. Can say brand new
  • Accessories Included: Original box, charger, Dock Cable.
  • Product Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Depends on buyers location. Mostly 100 i guess.
  • Payment Options: Bank Transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

My Description:
Hello guys, The phone is in 6.1.3 version. There are no scratches on the phone. As i said already, Its like brand new, well maintained by me.
Can also do local pickup from my place if you are in Chennai or so. Thanks for watching.
sn80.jpg

okpr.jpg

8lwx.jpg

arr9.jpg

titk.jpg

Last edited by ryuhayabus; 08-09-13 at 10:55 PM.
Old 25-08-13   #2
Banned

ryuhayabus is quite Disreputable
Bazaar Feedback : -1 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

bump
Old 25-08-13   #3
teh nuB!

91bilal is Mysterious

I'm interested. Wanna buy!! And I super urgently need a phone.
Old 29-08-13   #4
Banned

Bump
Old 04-09-13   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 180 deals

hey ! you have to a bit prompt while dealing.

Please Pm me what i asked for.
Old 07-09-13   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable

As you are aware Brother phone received but with issue. Please reply to emails. dont want to make it public if it can be resolved amicably out of everybody's purview.
Old 07-09-13   #7
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Coordinator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 80 deals

dear @ryuhayabus please respond to Buyers Queries.
if you do not come with a Proper Resolution then Strict actions will be taken against you.
Old 07-09-13   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

i waited bro! i have given you a chance to explain this privately but some how you are not online, there may be reason best known to you only but u sure on wassap as early as yesterday.

Here are the images. one of them is your own. i would be astonished if you are claiming that you did not see these before. This could not have happened during shipping, as the packing was solid. Thanks to you.

Attachment 56192

Attachment 56193

Attachment 56194

Attachment 56195

@johnjoyjoe @vijayninel @ChironX

Last edited by Veyron; 19-12-16 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-09-13   #9
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Coordinator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 80 deals

these cannot be of those damages which can occur in transit. these are the damages before shipping and intentionally seller has Hidden this
Veyron and manu george like this.
Old 07-09-13   #10
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Product Condition: Mint. Well maintained. Can say brand new
Please note this imp lines on which this sale was entirely based on and confirmed by seller before on PMs.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
these cannot be of those damages which can occur in transit. these are the damages before shipping and intentionally seller has Hidden this
Not only it was chipped, but it was opened too check high res images of the markings on screw
Old 08-09-13   #11
teh nuB!
[E]onian
erodov is awesome.

prophet is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

thats y i hesitate buying anything frm erodov.. u guys should do something about it. i was willing to buy a phone and headphone frm here but now i am so afraid...
Old 08-09-13   #12
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 93 deals

This guy joined on 23 August 2013,first red flag... Account Details should be shared now, I think?

A similar type of problem happened on TE and the members collectively got the address from HDFC and Airtel...

Sent Via Tapatalk 2 from my HTC DROID DNA
Veyron likes this.
Old 08-09-13   #13
Banned

Alright, as u can see that the damage is clearly visible on the image I've sent you,( As you have also pinpointed it) I am not open for refunds or anything. Screw is not even a minor problem. You must understand that brand new condition is just a trite for selling. Of course you know that my phone is used.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Originally Posted by ryuhayabus View Post
Alright, as u can see that the damage is clearly visible on the image I've sent you,( As you have also pinpointed it) I am not open for refunds or anything. Screw is not even a minor problem. You must understand that brand new condition is just a trite for selling. Of course you know that my phone is used.
Extra:
You should have scrutinized the images I've sent you if ter is any damage. Not my fault. You did not also ask me I there is any minor damage for the phone .
Old 08-09-13   #14
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 93 deals

^ Well , you have to refund the money , buyer will send you back the phone.

There are no scratches on the phone. As i said already, Its like brand new, well maintained by me.
Is this your idea of a brand new and well maintained phone?

LOL.
ankurcshah, Veyron and ceebee like this.
Old 08-09-13   #15
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Originally Posted by ryuhayabus View Post

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Extra:
You should have scrutinized the images I've sent you if ter is any damage. Not my fault. You did not also ask me I there is any minor damage for the phone .

Brother trust is what we have for online deals. if you say its near brand new there is not a question of even a dink let alone a sizeable chip.

I may have scrurunized the image if you have not discretely taken the image at an angle. i went to great deal to zoom it to confirm if it was there before or not. Just to be sure to blame the courier guys or you.

The screw is a bigger matter, if it was opened, god knows what for. what parts were changed. the screw is opened it was not done my professional with the right tool.

Thanks

Even with these deficiency and major free trust from my side i have given you following choices on our wassap chat.

1. refund. i will ship back. reverse courier is my loss. but 250 will not matter if my friends (phone bought for) are involved.
2. pay for the back cover. Gave you estimate of local iphone shop.
3. send me original back plate.

i am so much being generous letting go the screw and open phone issue.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

really funny line.
You must understand that brand new condition is just a trite for selling

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Originally Posted by prophet View Post
thats y i hesitate buying anything frm erodov.. u guys should do something about it. i was willing to buy a phone and headphone frm here but now i am so afraid...
Brother all not alike. believe me, i made tons of friends here with very minor exceptions.
ankurcshah, K1cK4SS and prophet like this.

Last edited by Veyron; 08-09-13 at 11:11 AM.