Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-08-13  
ryuhayabus
Guest
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Posts: n/a
Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iphone 4 - 16GB - Factory Unlocked (Indian piece)
  • Expected Price: Rs 15,500 (SOLD TO VEYRON AT 14k )
  • Time of Purchase: june-2012 (Not sure)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Want to buy new laptop
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NO
  • Product Condition: Mint. Well maintained. Can say brand new
  • Accessories Included: Original box, charger, Dock Cable.
  • Product Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Depends on buyers location. Mostly 100 i guess.
  • Payment Options: Bank Transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

My Description:
Hello guys, The phone is in 6.1.3 version. There are no scratches on the phone. As i said already, Its like brand new, well maintained by me.
Can also do local pickup from my place if you are in Chennai or so. Thanks for watching.
sn80.jpg

okpr.jpg

8lwx.jpg

arr9.jpg

titk.jpg

Last edited by ryuhayabus; 08-09-13 at 10:55 PM.
 
Old 15-09-13   #121
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Pillow Ke Neeche Choopa Ke Rak
 
 
PirtamPyaare's Avatar

Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked


I think it's a clever move
PirtamPyaare is offline  
Old 16-09-13   #122
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Flyin High n Wide !
 

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 74
mehtaarjun is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Well I live in chennai and have a few friends in Anna university in the ECE department @Veyron, If u want i could do a small survey on him being truthfull or not.
mehtaarjun is offline  
Old 09-11-13   #123
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking
 
 
Veyron's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 164
Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 182 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Time to act. This guy is very very incorrigible. I would have ruined his life but for mere few thousands its not worth it IMHO.

Brother you will never succeed in life with this kind of way. Mend your ways before it gets out of hand. As you may not encounter people like me in every walk of life.
Ankit6688 and Sobirvs like this.
Veyron is offline  
Old 09-11-13   #124
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?
 
 
bharat14101991's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: gru's lab
Posts: 542
bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Time to act. This guy is very very incorrigible. I would have ruined his life but for mere few thousands its not worth it IMHO.

Brother you will never succeed in life with this kind of way. Mend your ways before it gets out of hand. As you may not encounter people like me in every walk of life.
dude its not about few thousands, it about honesty and keeping word... thats priceless.

but i wont tell you to take legal action or something cause i know its huge pain in ass to do so + time consuming + money wastage...

P.S.: thats first time i have ever seen -1 in feedback
bharat14101991 is offline  
Old 13-11-13   #125
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
rockrocks is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by manu george View Post
I dont know this is the person I dealt with.I have done the dealing in techenclave.but username is the same.
This rdbbond guy cheated me also.i bought an xbox rgh'ed for 15k.despite the premium price he didn't offer me the hdmi cable he pledged.plus none of the backup dvd's he provided actually worked.it was a cumulative loss and i regret it to the day.
rockrocks is offline  
Old 13-11-13   #126
teh nuB!
dying
 
 
thomasjude47's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 28
thomasjude47 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 41 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Afaik member rdb bond is from Mumbai..

thomasjude47 is offline  
Old 13-11-13   #127
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking
 
 
Veyron's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 164
Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 182 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by rockrocks View Post
This rdbbond guy cheated me also.i bought an xbox rgh'ed for 15k.despite the premium price he didn't offer me the hdmi cable he pledged.plus none of the backup dvd's he provided actually worked.it was a cumulative loss and i regret it to the day.
did you rate him. I appeal to people, dont shy on giving -ive feedback. this may help other members.
Veyron is offline  
Old 14-11-13   #128
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
rockrocks is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
did you rate him. I appeal to people, dont shy on giving -ive feedback. this may help other members.
You can easily figure out that if you rate anybody -ve,he in turn will avenge you by doing the same to you.i feared having a -ve fb in my itrader report.so i thought it better to ignore.
rockrocks is offline  
Old 14-11-13   #129
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking
 
 
Veyron's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 164
Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 182 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by rockrocks View Post
You can easily figure out that if you rate anybody -ve,he in turn will avenge you by doing the same to you.i feared having a -ve fb in my itrader report.so i thought it better to ignore.
Thats why we have moderators for. They can listen to your case and remove the -ive feedback.
Veyron is offline  
Old 14-11-13   #130
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
rdbbond's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 17
rdbbond is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 17 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by rockrocks View Post
This rdbbond guy cheated me also.i bought an xbox rgh'ed for 15k.despite the premium price he didn't offer me the hdmi cable he pledged.plus none of the backup dvd's he provided actually worked.it was a cumulative loss and i regret it to the day.
Brother ,
what kind of a person you are? We were so good on the phone , I helped you damn so much from scrap about running the games. The DVD's I provided were not Original , I burned them myself for you just because you said you wanted something to play when you receive the Xbox. It was not my thing to waste my 30minutes * 5 DVD's. They were complimentary from my side. And they did run OK, only difference is you know nothing about running and playing them. And regarding the HDMi cable now ? Ok. You were to pay 16K with shipping of which you paid only 15.6K (HdMI cost Rs. 150). Shipping itself took 800. And I told you about this thing over the phone. Did I say I forgot to put it? No. I told you the reason over directly. I remember myself calling you twice after you lost your phone/ number for asking that did you like the xbox or not and are you satisfied. There you didn't say anything.
First thing , Not including hdmi cable and improper knowledge about running Pirated DVD's doesn't make a cheat ok. The fact that the xbox is perfectly RGH'ed and running is what matters.
I really hate people like you who speak up two things. Something to me and something over here.
And people over here stop judging by knowing one side of the story. Know both sides then comment over it.

People have trust over me that's why they bought stuff. Have sold more than 20 RGH 360's over here and 10 on TE. Hardly anyone was not happy and regretted it like you do. One or 2 grudges may come not all go smooth. But atleast talk it in person instead of advertising. You can give me negative feedback if you wish , don't worry I won't give it to you.


Veyron and acerulz like this.
rdbbond is offline  
Old 14-11-13   #131
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
johnjoyjoe's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Goa
Posts: 1,506
johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

to Every one Do not discuss off topics here @rockrocks you need to Discuss this in Proper thread and Come to conclusion when Actually a Seller has Done something. this thread is not related to this Seller.

@ryuhayabus is to be added to hall of shame

@Veyron i believe its time to show these Stupids what you can Do, leave your Ethics a Side now. Go and file a complain.
Veyron, prateekS and manojcitc like this.

Last edited by johnjoyjoe; 14-11-13 at 11:02 PM.
johnjoyjoe is offline  
Old 14-11-13   #132
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking
 
 
Veyron's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 164
Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 182 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

also add @nathan to it. and close this thread. it was a printer thread.
Veyron is offline  
Old 15-11-13   #133
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
rockrocks is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by rdbbond View Post
Brother ,
what kind of a person you are? We were so good on the phone , I helped you damn so much from scrap about running the games. The DVD's I provided were not Original , I burned them myself for you just because you said you wanted something to play when you receive the Xbox. It was not my thing to waste my 30minutes * 5 DVD's. They were complimentary from my side. And they did run OK, only difference is you know nothing about running and playing them. And regarding the HDMi cable now ? Ok. You were to pay 16K with shipping of which you paid only 15.6K (HdMI cost Rs. 150). Shipping itself took 800. And I told you about this thing over the phone. Did I say I forgot to put it? No. I told you the reason over directly. I remember myself calling you twice after you lost your phone/ number for asking that did you like the xbox or not and are you satisfied. There you didn't say anything.
First thing , Not including hdmi cable and improper knowledge about running Pirated DVD's doesn't make a cheat ok. The fact that the xbox is perfectly RGH'ed and running is what matters.
I really hate people like you who speak up two things. Something to me and something over here.
And people over here stop judging by knowing one side of the story. Know both sides then comment over it.
People have trust over me that's why they bought stuff. Have sold more than 20 RGH 360's over here and 10 on TE. Hardly anyone was not happy and regretted it like you do. One or 2 grudges may come not all go smooth. But atleast talk it in person instead of advertising. You can give me negative feedback if you wish , don't worry I won't give it to you.
Look here man,i have no personal grudges with you.you know what,those dvds were very basic to the entire deal.where were the cod mw and nfs hp dvds you promised .instead, you shipped some crappy scratched tintin game that didn't work .you present ur case as if you are a saint and im the lecher.i'd to shell another 1500 bucks for the very same backups and i was able to run them just fine.ok mr tech wizard,how about sending them back to you and you showing me how to run them.fyi , i dont give a damn how. SEASONED a seller u are.i wanted the best bang for my buck and you didnt keep your word, which really matters above all.its like the pot calling the kettle black.i didnt negotiate with u just because u'd offer me the whole package,and not just the console itself,paying 15k for which is pure absurd.I have a recorded conversation with u. If members insist i can put it up for clearing the fog.maybe that might help u build a solid image a nd sell another 10 rghs.afa the hdmi cable is concerned it cost me 450 here at nehru place.so thats 2000 rs collectively.u'd like to figure out now how 'complimentary' those things were.
Dont think everyone is gullible and will be carried away by your 'honesty'.I value keeping my word over anything else and the only thing u care about is extracting as much honey as possible.just cause 20 guys trust you doesnt mean i am one among them and join the herd. for just a few bucks,you hought it wasnt worth your while to make sure the dvds run ok and everything is included.if y'd told me right then i'd paid it right then.but i didnt anticipate you'd stoop to this level.
@ mod allow me this one time , i'd post here no more.

Last edited by rockrocks; 15-11-13 at 09:34 AM.
rockrocks is offline  
Old 15-11-13   #134
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
rdbbond's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 17
rdbbond is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 17 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by rockrocks View Post
Look here man,i have no personal grudges with you.you know what,those dvds were very basic to the entire deal.where were the cod mw and nfs hp dvds you promised .instead, you shipped some crappy scratched tintin game that didn't work .you present ur case as if you are a saint and im the lecher.i'd to shell another 1500 bucks for the very same backups and i was able to run them just fine.ok mr tech wizard,how about sending them back to you and you showing me how to run them.fyi , i dont give a damn how. SEASONED a seller u are.i wanted the best bang for my buck and you didnt keep your word, which really matters above all.its like the pot calling the kettle black.i didnt negotiate with u just because u'd offer me the whole package,and not just the console itself,paying 15k for which is pure absurd.I have a recorded conversation with u. If members insist i can put it up for clearing the fog.maybe that might help u build a solid image a nd sell another 10 rghs.afa the hdmi cable is concerned it cost me 450 here at nehru place.so thats 2000 rs collectively.u'd like to figure out now how 'complimentary' those things were.
Dont think everyone is gullible and will be carried away by your 'honesty'.I value keeping my word over anything else and the only thing u care about is extracting as much honey as possible.just cause 20 guys trust you doesnt mean i am one among them and join the herd. for just a few bucks,you hought it wasnt worth your while to make sure the dvds run ok and everything is included.if y'd told me right then i'd paid it right then.but i didnt anticipate you'd stoop to this level.
@ mod allow me this one time , i'd post here no more.
That was so nice of to post here. Icing on the cake it was. Even I don't have personal grudges with you nor anyone nor I want anyone to have on me ok. Sweet n short what I wanted to say is instead of screaming here he cheated me , you could have explained to me simply that why those ' Pir**** DVD's (4-5)' which according to you cost you ' 1500' at your place and 'HDMI' (Rs.450) were so important to you that its worth 2K then I would have sent it again at one notice. Its not question of how much they costs to you ok , the thing is , did you tell me about that even once ? , we were pretty nice on phone , and a post (which was least expected) is that he cheated me wow that was so nice 'LEVEL' ( in you words) of you. A SMS or PM would have solved the issue. @MODs sorry for hijacking this thread. Last Post on this thread. We will carry this in private further.

rdbbond is offline  
Old 15-11-13   #135
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
johnjoyjoe's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Goa
Posts: 1,506
johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals
Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

i am banning you both here and thread closed

Doing a Mistake and then Saying Sorry will not Do any Good now. i had posted that not to post off-topic Discussions here before you'll both could post . my decision is final i am banning you'll both for some days and if this hijacking is repeated a lifetime ban will be on its way.

Last edited by johnjoyjoe; 15-11-13 at 02:05 PM.
johnjoyjoe is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleMobile Phones Apple iPhone 4 16GB Indian Purchase (Factory Unlocked) + Apple iPhone 4S 64GB Black friendly Closed/Completed Deals 33 02-05-12 03:25 PM
SaleMobile Phones 16gb Apple iphone 4 Factory Unlocked with Official Apple India Waranty superstar2009 Closed/Completed Deals 6 18-08-11 11:01 AM


Tags
16gb, apple, factory, iphone, unlocked
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.