Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-08-13  
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

ryuhayabus is quite Disreputable
Bazaar Feedback : -1 deals
Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iphone 4 - 16GB - Factory Unlocked (Indian piece)
  • Expected Price: Rs 15,500 (SOLD TO VEYRON AT 14k )
  • Time of Purchase: june-2012 (Not sure)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Want to buy new laptop
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NO
  • Product Condition: Mint. Well maintained. Can say brand new
  • Accessories Included: Original box, charger, Dock Cable.
  • Product Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Depends on buyers location. Mostly 100 i guess.
  • Payment Options: Bank Transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

My Description:
Hello guys, The phone is in 6.1.3 version. There are no scratches on the phone. As i said already, Its like brand new, well maintained by me.
Can also do local pickup from my place if you are in Chennai or so. Thanks for watching.
sn80.jpg

okpr.jpg

8lwx.jpg

arr9.jpg

titk.jpg

Last edited by ryuhayabus; 08-09-13 at 10:55 PM.
Old 13-09-13   #91
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Coordinator

Re: Apple iphone 4- 16GB- Factory Unlocked

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
He was sounding very repentant on wassap to the point that he will come to my place to wash my feet. So he requested if I will take his call.
if i cheat you and if ii say the same thing then will you agree to that, this world is very pathetic man we have people who will emotionally blackmail you. just get this out of your mind that he was serious!!!

1. He is a college student
he may be but that does not give him any freedom to do anything or cheat someone.

3. He mere wanted to make a Rs.1000 for some books etc. So It was his commission to sell the phone.
thats fine but how will we know this is true or not???

4. He used his professor's account. I always confirm this before a transfer to every 200+ buyer that i dealt with if account is his or relative. He lied again. He said its mom's and sms alert goes to her mobile. He doesn't want this account to be public, because he may be expelled. If this is true this is really serious.
this may be or may be not but this should not give him any chance to skip this. tomorrow he will say he just said it to evade.

I think @johnjoyjoe we should make his account and number, if not account atleast number public for chennai members to call.
i will tell you shortly if you want you can Pm those Guys who want the Mobile No of this member

He is from a village and always short on cash.
then Ask yourself @Veyron how did he manage to Collect Rs.12000 for a Phone is his situation is so bad.
and from where did he got that money to Actually spend it in Goa a Luxury. and you saw the tariff of that Resort right???

you tell me your decision because we we give him more time i feel you will have nothing in your hand??
Old 13-09-13   #92
teh nuB!
..:el jugador:..

vimal is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

Originally Posted by Ankit6688 View Post
Just put his bank a/c and contact details in hall of shame. That should teach him a lesson, and any other scammer! And this case is also a reminder to everyone on the forum that noone should buy stuff from a person with 0 Bazaar Feedback. On Ebay too, I never buy products from sellers whose feedback score is 0% or less, because its impossible to trust them, and maybe they are a fraud
We can't blame every one, because we've for instance a member with 10 bazaar feedback doing the same..??
ceebee likes this.

Old 13-09-13   #93
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

Gowt1ham is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

engg guy selling a phone to buy books for reading, how very ............touching... is this a new kalam in the making?
(There is no dearth of good Samaritans who won't help a poor engg student.....this phony is spinning a yarn over here.)

Veyron you are being naive man, that account belongs to his mother. Take necessary action before he comes up with another sordid tale.

ryuhayabus sincere advise to you buddy, please don't mess with complicated words. You are not paying attention to subject-verb agreement....etc .......... etc....all in all grammar is gone for a toss; your statements are replete with nonsense and pretty words(its killin me). Heck I took the time off my studies just to go through all the words(CAT prep hehehe), This Grammar Nazi awards you 3/10 in essay writing.
PII 965 BE @3.95ghz | CM V8 | Aerocool V12 Fan Controller | MSI 790gx g70 | GSKILL RiPjaws 8Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 260 | CM UCP 900W | CM Stacker 830 Nvidia Edition | BenQ 24" | 1.64TB HDD | Logitech G15 & MX 518

Audiotechnica ATH AD700+ FiioE7/E9 | Harman Kardon 2.1
Old 13-09-13   #94
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Ankit6688 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals

Frauds like this should not be spared at all. Tomorrow he will again cheat someone else like this thinking that nothing will happen. They need to be taught a lesson! I highly suggest to put his contact details if not bank details on the hall of shame, so that our members can call him, and ask him to complete the deal properly, so that he doesn't feel that he will get away with it. I have been cheated before too, and I can't find words to express my anger
Old 14-09-13   #95
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Am Back

bonda is very Honorablebonda is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals

If a Seller is Selling a USED Product
He/She should mention everything about it.

If it was me, i would have PM the buyer saying that, I forgot to mention abt the dent on the back door and the device has been opened for some reason, as its my friend device. Am selling this on behalf of him. This would have been my PM to the buyer.

@ryuhayabus Please don't ever think of slipping off from this.
I have some senior friends in your college. Its easy to HUNT you down. Its for your own Good, You are putting your life into Trouble just for 1000rs.

even if its your friend device and you gave him 13k and took the 1k of yours, its your Problem anyway. Your friend won't entertain this as its your Problem and You didnt mention any of those issues on the Thread...

Try to Think on Solving it in a Mature way, Than slipping off...
Intel Core i5 4570 | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 2x 8gb Gskill Trident X CL7 | MSI GTX 1060 | 128gb SSD + 2TB HDD | AudioTechnia ATH M20 | Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G402 | LG 24" 24MP | CoolerMaster GX550 PSU | Windows 10 Pro |

Thats it for Now...
Old 14-09-13   #96
Community Coordinator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 80 deals

@ryuhayabus Why have you given negative feedback to Prateek?? what has he done to you??? i need a Immediate answer!!!!!!!!
its your mistake that you lied so if someone corrects you then you must not submitt -ve feedback. your A/c is reviewed and Necessary action will be taken against you.
@Veyron Please let us know what shall we do. if this stretches out further then no one will be able to help you out.
Old 14-09-13   #97
Banned

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
@ryuhayabus Why have you given negative feedback to Prateek?? what has he done to you??? i need a Immediate answer!!!!!!!!
its your mistake that you lied so if someone corrects you then you must not submitt -ve feedback. your A/c is reviewed and Necessary action will be taken against you.
Originally Posted by Gowt1ham View Post
engg guy selling a phone to buy books for reading, how very ............touching... is this a new kalam in the making?
ryuhayabus sincere advise to you buddy, please don't mess with complicated words. You are not paying attention to subject-verb agreement....etc .......... etc....all in all grammar is gone for a toss; your statements are replete with nonsense and pretty words(its killin me). Heck I took the time off my studies just to go through all the words(CAT prep hehehe), This Grammar Nazi awards you 3/10 in essay writing.
@ Gowt1ham
Your English is awesome mate. Good to know that you also give heed to my Obsolete and disparaging Grammar. Let's meet up in any International conference and discuss about our English. I was nervous on typing here. So sentence mistakes might occur.
@ Mod johnny
He gave me a Neutral feedback when he hasn't dealt with me. So i gave him a negative feedback for messing up with people's profile whom he hasn't dealt with.
Old 14-09-13   #98
Community Coordinator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 80 deals

Originally Posted by ryuhayabus View Post
He gave me a Neutral feedback when he hasn't dealt with me. So i gave him a negative feedback for messing up with people's profile whom he hasn't dealt with.
you gave him a negative feedback first or he gave you first??
Old 14-09-13   #99
Banned

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
you gave him a negative feedback first or he gave you first??
Bro, He gave me a NEUTRAL feedback first. Feedback says bullshi* abt me (When he hasn't even dealt with me). LAter, after i got pissed with his feedback, I gave him a negative feedback. Tit for Tat. No Cruel intentions for prateek till he messed with my feedback profile.
Old 14-09-13   #100
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 181 deals

The solution.
Final solution is that and I know its against the wind here. I have decide to give him a months time to pay me back

He may be telling the truth, Maybe he is lying blatantly, like he did before about his situation. But for me money is not the end of the world. I have already paid for the case for the friend, he was not willing to though.

The seller should get his act straight, as he may not encounter guys like me very often in the walk of life. This kind of attitude will surely put him in a fix some day.

Note to mod @johnjoyjoe: Can we keep this thread open for a month or so.

Thanks everybody who stood by my side.
manu george likes this.
Old 14-09-13   #101
sm1
teh nuB!
[E]onian

sm1 is sickeningly Dreadful
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals

U have a big heart bro.
Otherwise a cheat as blatant as this.. Well... No words really.
Once lied Ok. Twice and then a string of lies..
Went on weaving a tale of sorts.
It's actually pretty clear how poor or how genuine he is.
Your eyes have been shadowed by his clouds of fake innocence.
May better sense prevail
Old 14-09-13   #102
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 56 deals

seeing all this sh$%t happening. I suggest, All members scan and send ID (passport, PAN card, Bank passbook, phone bill ., details, which will remain with the mods. If they dont have any such ID proof, they should not be made members.
Old 14-09-13   #103
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

Originally Posted by chetansha View Post
seeing all this sh$%t happening. I suggest, All members scan and send ID (passport, PAN card, Bank passbook, phone bill ., details, which will remain with the mods. If they dont have any such ID proof, they should not be made members.
And how that will help?

Old 14-09-13   #104
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 56 deals

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
And how that will help?

By weeding out fakes and frauds

HD