Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Tablet Computers
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-12-12   #1
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery
idea Apple iPad Mini Launched in India!

Hi folks,

Really excited that the iPad mini is now launched, available and almost sold out in India (if flipkart is any indicator.)

The starting price is Rs 21900 which is a hell lot better than how ASUS is pricing its tablet series.

Tablets - Buy Tablets Online at Best Prices in India - Computers | Flipkart.com

So who all are getting it?

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
Re: Apple iPad Mini Launched in India!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 3G 16GB is available at 19.3k .. I suppose this is the closest competitor .. Maybe Sammy can mark it down further.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100: Flipkart.com

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #3
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Grab it before its "Out of Stock" again: Apple 16GB iPad Mini with Wi-Fi: Flipkart.com

21900 inclusive of all taxes

Btw, consider California with a tax of 8.5% (329$ + tax) * 55 is almost 20k

Using ASUS's logic, they should have priced this at 40K
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 10-12-12   #4
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

And Asus have priced the Nexus 7 at 20k ..duh. Talk about greed. :-/

Apple have priced this really well in India. This is really very tempting and highly recommended from me. This is arguably the best tablet overall among all the tablets.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 10-12-12   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child

z3r094 is very Notable

really good pricing by apple
after applying coupon code @ HS18
this beast comes @ 19400
Coupon Code : GCMN31SP15FA

Zowie AM-GS , Logitech Mx518 , Razer Goliathus Alpha Control , Steelseries 5hv2 Black With USB Soundcard
z3r094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #6
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Purchased Apple Ipad MINI white 16 gb WIFI for 19400 from Home Shop 18

U Should just sign up for the mailer,there is a new superdeal everyday....and each superdeal has around 8-12 items , most of which are phones,tabs etc...

What @z3r094 said...

Here's the link : http://www.homeshop18.com/apple-ipad...id:8937/?pos=6
z3r094 and Doremon like this.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #7
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Yes I agree fully, they have the best price in relation to other tablets.. specially Google.
Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
The starting price is Rs 21900 which is a hell lot better than how ASUS is pricing its tablet series.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian
MsaNkadI VersiQkaN

msankadi is Notable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
And Asus have priced the Nexus 7 at 20k ..duh. Talk about greed. :-/

Apple have priced this really well in India. This is really very tempting and highly recommended from me. This is arguably the best tablet overall among all the tablets.

Really the best?

I am going to get my Nexus 10 tomorrow and that cost me 20k...which is better than Ipad 4, let alone Ipad mini.....
fleshfragger, z3r094 and eddy4823 like this.
Old 10-12-12   #9
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

But both Nexus 7 and Ipad mini didn't have 3G sim slot which is advantage of Samsung Tab 2 P3100. But pricing is very fair from APPLE.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by msankadi View Post
Really the best?

I am going to get my Nexus 10 tomorrow and that cost me 20k...which is better than Ipad 4, let alone Ipad mini.....
Well, good for you then. I'm sure you will be happy with your Nexus. It's a very good tablet. However I think the iPad mini is a better tablet than even the iPad 4/retina/whatever.

For me It's not just about hardware specs. It's also how well the software performs on the hardware that you have. It's about the apps, ecosystem, portability, battery life and ease of use. The android tablets are good but overall - I keep saying this word overall because in some thing or feature Android tablets will be better. - overall the iPads are much better tablets than any Android tablets. For now.

I also think the iPad mini is a better tablet than the full iPad because it is more portable, lighter and more comfortable to use. These are some of the most important features of a tablet.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Since its really affordable now .. I would never turn down an iDevice as a gift ..

(P.S.my birthday is coming up .. )
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #12
teh nuB!
[E]onian
MsaNkadI VersiQkaN

msankadi is Notable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Well, good for you then. I'm sure you will be happy with your Nexus. It's a very good tablet. However I think the iPad mini is a better tablet than even the iPad 4/retina/whatever.

For me It's not just about hardware specs. It's also how well the software performs on the hardware that you have. It's about the apps, ecosystem, portability, battery life and ease of use. The android tablets are good but overall - I keep saying this word overall because in some thing or feature Android tablets will be better. - overall the iPads are much better tablets than any Android tablets. For now.

I also think the iPad mini is a better tablet than the full iPad because it is more portable, lighter and more comfortable to use. These are some of the most important features of a tablet.
Okay fair point : to each his own...I have tried ios a few times using friend's devices....but I would say even if the idevices were cheaper I would never go for ios instead of android...for me android is much more flexible and OS is the major selling point for me for Nexus..battery life was found to be more in tests...weight is less than ipad 4...ease of use is subjective...
msankadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12   #13
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Checked with the local Cromas... they are all sold out.. .a few pieces lying here and there
Old 11-12-12   #14
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

^Homeshop18 @ 19400..
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-12   #15
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

idea Re: Apple iPad Mini Launched in India!

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
^Homeshop18 @ 19400..
They are showing out of stock too. Once you pick your color choice (black or white.)
Post New Thread  Reply