Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 21-08-11   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Any1 Use Endura Mass ? Need to Gain Weight

guys im a longtime silent reader of erodov . im really thin and want to gain some weight . i was recommended endura mass as its used by quite a lot of ppl and seems safe if taken not in excess . i am nearly 22 , height 5 10' and weigh only around 55-56 kgs . i eat enough but i guess my metabolism is fast . never really cared for my looks but i want to change and feel more confident atleast . i kinda feel embarassed to join a gym plus dont really have the time /money either . i have planned to use ENDURA MASS and excersice at home for 30 mins atleast in morning before going o work with some bricks , etc as weights . anyone know someone who has used endura masss before ??
Rockfella likes this.
kaju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-11   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable
Re: Any1 Use Endura Mass ? Need to Gain Weight

To be honest, I dont think you need to use anything like endura mass. I think you need to change up your diet to have more protein as such. Carbs are good for gaining weight too. You can go nuts on sugar ( c wut i did thar? ) but don't make it excessive for the sake of your pancreas.

These are just my suggestions. I'm better at losing weight rather than gaining it.

I'd wait for someone like Rockfella or Blueblooded or ManisinJpr to drop their suggestions.
Rockfella and syedthedevil like this.
Desktop - Core i5 4670K - 4.2Ghz @ 1.16v | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600 | Gigabyte Z87-D3HP | Sapphire R7 250X 1GB DDR5 | HD555 | Fiio E7 | Ikari Optical | TVS Gold | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD + Seagate 7200.10 500GB | Seagate Expansion 2TB USB3 | BenQ GW2255HM

Mobile - iPhone 5S Gold 16GB - 7.0.3 Jailbroken; Nexus 7 - Stock 4.4.2; Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Headset.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
my status is single!!

Virus.exe is Notable

So, are we talking about gaining weight and becoming a fatso or we talking about body muscle mass increase?

You see, the whole concept of building muscles is you exercise to a point of creating minute tears/wears/injuries in them. Your body naturally tries to repair itself. Now, you will never build muscle during exercise, it's is only during the recovery process that your muscles build up. The point is to feed yourself more during the recovery process so that your body uses that food/energy to repair those tears and make it more stronger and bigger.

Your body needs protein to build muscles. So, you need to include more protein based foods in your diet. If you need to really bulk up fast(6months) is when you need to add supplements to your diet. Supplements strictly mean protein supplements like protein milk shake and similar ones. Stay away from anything that has even hints of testosterone.

If you don't feed your body enough during recovery, your muscles will never heal from the damage you have done while exercising at the gym. You will feel depleted, it will pain and you just wont have enough energy to continue. The examples are probably many in front of you of people who over-gym and just don't grow at all and quit at the end due to lack of results.

So, after you gym, please rest your body for 2-3 days interval and then hit the gym again, this time, increase the weight/reps of your routine. Keep stepping up like that one by one session or 2 by 2 session depending on how your body is reacting. Building muscle mass is a slow process. Stop expecting results anything short of 3 months.

Coming back to the point of supplements, it's all about how many more calories you have to add to your diet to help your body heal and build up those muscles. If you think your daily diet just cannot give you that amount of calories and protein on a daily basis is when you need to think of supplements.
Rockfella likes this.

Virus.exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #4
the rocK!
[E]onian
Positive!

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Kaju if you are in Delhi have 2 liters DMS (Harder to find but very high quality milk) WHOLE MILK a day. If outside Delhi try then mother dairy OR Amul (FULL Cream). If not these then whatever your source is have 2 liters of WHOLE (FULL CREAM) milk a day for 30 days.
1) Drinking 2 liters a day won't be easy as you'll have to have it along with the food you are having + you'll feel sleepy and heavy most of the day. Don't worry you don't have to do this forever. You have to drink 2 liters of whole milk ON TOP OF THE FOOD YOU HAVE.
2) It'll be easier and better if you divide the 2 liters into 4 OR 5 (Whatever suits you) helpings. Have 500ml as soon you can in the morning. Then an hour or 2 post breakfast then at 4-5pm (an hour or two post lunch then 500 ml 1/2 hours pre bed.
3) This will work 100%. Just be ready to buy new jeans/trousers within a month if you start today.
4) Doing this you will gain pure fat no or little muscle so mostly you'll gain weight (Fat) on your stomach/legs/back and chest.
5) Ideally you should join a gym do free weights (Not machines) and have milk but since you don't want to do that this is the only way.
6) It has already worked for hundreds of people worldwide so it’s not something theoretical. It has worked for someone taller and lighter and extreme hard gainer (people who fail to gain weight no matter what they do except this) than you.
7) Having 2 liters of milk will increase your appetite and get you in the habit of eating more forever so you'll never be skinny again. Don’t think you eat a lot already because you don't.
8) A friend of mine was in the same situation. He is 5'8" and was only 55 kgs. Started having 1.5 liters of milk on 1st July 2011 and gained 3 kgs by the 21st of July 2011. 3kgs gained in 21 days and just like you he thought he'll never gain weight. He has stopped milk as now as he wants to join a gym and gain muscle as well + he didn’t wanna look too fat + did’t wanna buy new pants.
8) It won’t be easy so start with 500ml first day then 1 liter then 1.5 then 2 by the end of week 1 max. Gradually get to 2 liters.
9) You can stop whenever you are satisfied with the way you look. Imo probably one month would suffice if you have 2 liters EVERYDAY for 30 days.
10) Any questions PM me.
11) Save money to buy new jeans.
12) You can have banana/mango shakes OR Endura Mass instead of pure milk for added calories and most important taste as many people don't like the taste of pure milk.
13) You can do bodyweight exercises at home. FREE SQUATS/PUSH-UPS/DIPS/CHIN-UPS/PULL-UPS/INVERTED ROWS. Don't try bricks.
invader, syedthedevil and Animator like this.

Last edited by Rockfella; 24-08-11 at 02:14 AM.
Rockfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #5
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Common Sense - A Superpower

Fenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly Admirable

Rather than endura try other supplements . Try Proteins , add muscle mass and not just mass . If u eat 2 to 3 times a day , increase it to 4 and then 5 and then 6 times . Everyone`s body responds differently when feeded with Carbs / proteins and fats . Almost 7 years ago i weighed 63 kg and i am 190 cms . Today i am still 190 cms but weigh 92kg . Just changed the diet plan to six times a day . Just make sure to avoid junk food or too oily and greasy food . I take eggs,boiled aloo,fish,chicken breast boiled,whole wheat,cereals,milk and Optimum Whey protein after and before work out .
Old 24-08-11   #6
the rocK!
[E]onian
Positive!

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Good diet for building muscles however for the OP this won't work + he is not working out + this will be too expensive + This won't work.
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
Rather than endura try other supplements . Try Proteins , add muscle mass and not just mass . If u eat 2 to 3 times a day , increase it to 4 and then 5 and then 6 times . Everyone`s body responds differently when feeded with Carbs / proteins and fats . Almost 7 years ago i weighed 63 kg and i am 190 cms . Today i am still 190 cms but weigh 92kg . Just changed the diet plan to six times a day . Just make sure to avoid junk food or too oily and greasy food . I take eggs,boiled aloo,fish,chicken breast boiled,whole wheat,cereals,milk and Optimum Whey protein after and before work out .

Last edited by Rockfella; 24-08-11 at 09:18 AM.
Old 24-08-11   #7
Banned
Mod's fill this.. ROFL ! hahah

Animator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly Admirable

Awesome post Rockfella. ^^

I don't know this thread starter but he's same as me in all aspect.
But I never felt embarrassed like he mentioned, but still i'm gonna start the milk treatment from today only

And let you know the result after 1 month

Please can you provide a bit more info.
What else can help with milk ?
Like: almond, banana.

Edit : I'm vegetarian But I egg acceptable
I'm from Delhi, Please can you clarify whats this DMS milk ?
Rockfella likes this.
2. A Bike is to never be compared with Car.
3. Old members are superior no matter how much knowledge you hold.
4. Try to keep the troll-suckers happy else they will make you quit the thread. (unless they won't be sleeping for nights.)
5. Modding and assembling a Pc are 2 completely different things.
6. Money is nothing, Its worthy when you have friends and a Life.
7. Honey Singh doesn't mean vulgar in all songs.
8. No Matter how much you love English Sawngs, some Hindi Sawng are always above them in your heart.

You read it because I wasted my 5 minute, Now Thank me.

Last edited by Animator; 24-08-11 at 08:41 AM.
Animator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #8
the rocK!
[E]onian
Positive!

Rig Gallery

Icon2 Re: Any1 Use Endura Mass ? Need to Gain Weight

DMS : Home - Delhi Milk Scheme Best milk once can get in Delhi (excluding the ones coming from houses in nearby villages) but you'll have to find their nearest center. DMS>Mother D>Amul>Others. Having 2 liters a day will create calorie excess and force rapid fat gains (READ AGAIN FAT GAINS ONLY!) Things that'll help but not really needed as milk would suffice + adding more stuff in the milk is not needed but improving the taste will help you ease it out. Try Bananas, Mangos, Vanilla essence (for taste). Best for calorie excess is banana. One month is a ballpark figure, continue having 2 liters till you are satisfied with the way you look then stop. Free weights 3 days a week combined with milk will be really great.
2 liters = Rs. 70/- a day. One month expense Rs. 2100/2300 approx. Amul recently hiked to Rs. 38 a liter. Mother D is still Rs. 35 a liter. Don't rely on the milk completely, have it OVER your daily food intake.
Best of luck.
P.S.: It is not a treatment
Originally Posted by xplodee View Post
Awesome post Rockfella. ^^

I don't know this thread starter but he's same as me in all aspect.
But I never felt embarrassed like he mentioned, but still i'm gonna start the milk treatment from today only

And let you know the result after 1 month

Please can you provide a bit more info.
What else can help with milk ?
Like: almond, banana.

Edit : I'm vegetarian But I egg acceptable
I'm from Delhi, Please can you clarify whats this DMS milk ?
Animator likes this.

Last edited by Rockfella; 24-08-11 at 09:15 AM.
Old 24-08-11   #9
Banned
Mod's fill this.. ROFL ! hahah

Animator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Rockfella View Post
DMS : Home - Delhi Milk Scheme Best milk once can get in Delhi (excluding the ones coming from houses in nearby villages) but you'll have to find their nearest center. DMS>Mother D>Amul>Others. Having 2 liters a day will create calorie excess and force rapid fat gains (READ AGAIN FAT GAINS ONLY!) Things that'll help but not really needed as milk would suffice + adding more stuff in the milk is not needed but improving the taste will help you ease it out. Try Bananas, Mangos, Vanilla essence (for taste). Best for calorie excess is banana. One month is a ballpark figure, continue having 2 liters till you are satisfied with the way you look then stop. Free weights 3 days a week combined with milk will be really great.
2 liters = Rs. 70/- a day. One month expense Rs. 2100/2300 approx. Amul recently hiked to Rs. 38 a liter. Mother D is still Rs. 35 a liter. Don't rely on the milk completely, have it OVER your daily food intake.
Best of luck.
P.S.: It is not a treatment
Yea I can manage it, No problem with the money though these days getting good pocket money

And I don't want to change milk's taste because I just <3 Milk, Never tasted tea in my life yet
[Not even a drop]

Okay, I'll be taking almonds, banana too.

The only problem is I'm lazy and most of the time on bike only
But, gonna do this now for sure.
Animator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #10
the rocK!
[E]onian
Positive!

Rig Gallery

I didnot mention almonds, they are good but won't help gaining weight. U can have them. I can't suggest you to have milk on bike.
Originally Posted by xplodee View Post
Yea I can manage it, No problem with the money though these days getting good pocket money

And I don't want to change milk's taste because I just <3 Milk, Never tasted tea in my life yet
[Not even a drop]

Okay, I'll be taking almonds, banana too.

The only problem is I'm lazy and most of the time on bike only
But, gonna do this now for sure.
Old 24-08-11   #11
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Rocky has put in his excellent suggestion for gaining weight.. but I just wanted to chip pin with my banana idea too..
have a banana 3 times a day.. it is super carbohydrate.. and you can have raisins, nuts of all kind in moderation.
as for Milk, there is nothing better than it.
Rockfella likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #12
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

rocky, i need to get rid of my beer belly, any suggestions?

i have extreme lower back pain issues, an edge short of slipped disc..so take that into consideration while suggesting.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #13
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ At your age ? what is wrong man?
I suggest stationary cycling to you for a start, when you can cycle at a brisk pace for an enhanced time, ie 1 hours.. then we should go ahead with this, also keep in mind that lower back works best when stretched.. so that is a very good option with you.
Old 24-08-11   #14
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

back pain at my age you mean? i've had it since i was 16.

beer belly? well, beer and cheese and breads and pizzas and ice creams and meat etc etc. and not much walking. thank god i atleast do some household DIY stuff over the weekend. need to increase that.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-11   #15
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

No amount of house work will ever substitute for exercise of the body !!! ever.
you have to stretch, exercise ( walking or cycling maybe even Swimming )
Post New Thread  Reply