Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > Mobile Phone Buying Advice
Register Forgot Password?

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-10-13   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Back at [E] atlast !
 
 
Parth SK Tank's Avatar

Any good rugged phone below 2K.


Hello guys , I want to buy a rugged phone which I would be using as my secondary phone.
Needed Features :
Very good battery backup.
Music player (I <3 Music)
Basic features such as bluetooth , video playback etc.
Camera will be welcomed but not greatly in need.
Lastly I need reliability.

Thanks and do help guys
__________________
<3 CrixaliS

RIG IN PROGRESS


Parth SK Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-13   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Back at [E] atlast !
 
 
Parth SK Tank's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kandivali (W) , Mumbai
Posts: 185
Parth SK Tank is Mysterious
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

Bump friends advice for cell needed
Parth SK Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-13   #3
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?
 
 
uniquegamer's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: odisha
Posts: 1,565
uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

By rugged phone means "NOKIA" in india.
I remember those days when i own a nokia 3310 in my college days(gifted by my father when i stood 19 th position in my state board). That phone was an awesome super phone. It was survived a lot of drops even survived a drop from 1st floor to ground floor just the battery comes out and the phone works after assembling the parts together.
It was also once washed accidentally in a washing machine. I disassemble it and used a hair dryer and table lamp to completely dry it and it works again.
But for you now nokia 105 is a good rugged phone within your budget.
It has all basic things and a good battery life.
It doesn't have a memory card slot.
If you want an android phone then buy a xperia z ultra or z1 around 40k they are also good to look at
Ruggear, JCB has some of the toughest phone in the world but i don't know if they are available in india.
Samsung b2100 is a good phone but its quite outdated.
Motorola defy and defy+ are also rugged phones.
uniquegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-13   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Back at [E] atlast !
 
 
Parth SK Tank's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kandivali (W) , Mumbai
Posts: 185
Parth SK Tank is Mysterious
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

Originally Posted by uniquegamer View Post
By rugged phone means "NOKIA" in india.
I remember those days when i own a nokia 3310 in my college days(gifted by my father when i stood 19 th position in my state board). That phone was an awesome super phone. It was survived a lot of drops even survived a drop from 1st floor to ground floor just the battery comes out and the phone works after assembling the parts together.
It was also once washed accidentally in a washing machine. I disassemble it and used a hair dryer and table lamp to completely dry it and it works again.
But for you now nokia 105 is a good rugged phone within your budget.
It has all basic things and a good battery life.
It doesn't have a memory card slot.
If you want an android phone then buy a xperia z ultra or z1 around 40k they are also good to look at
Ruggear, JCB has some of the toughest phone in the world but i don't know if they are available in india.
Samsung b2100 is a good phone but its quite outdated.
Motorola defy and defy+ are also rugged phones.
LoL bro , budget is 2K and not around 200K
Parth SK Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-13   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?
 
 
uniquegamer's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: odisha
Posts: 1,565
uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

i have already mentioned nokia 105.
Its available at half of your budget in between rs1069 to rs1160.
Other phones are just for information . if you have extra money you can buy them too.
uniquegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-13   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Back at [E] atlast !
 
 
Parth SK Tank's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kandivali (W) , Mumbai
Posts: 185
Parth SK Tank is Mysterious
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

Originally Posted by uniquegamer View Post
i have already mentioned nokia 105.
Its available at half of your budget in between rs1069 to rs1160.
Other phones are just for information . if you have extra money you can buy them too.
Bro what about Nokia 108 ?
Parth SK Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-13   #7
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?
 
 
uniquegamer's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: odisha
Posts: 1,565
uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

^I don't know about the durability of 108 but its a good budget phone.
uniquegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-13   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Back at [E] atlast !
 
 
Parth SK Tank's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kandivali (W) , Mumbai
Posts: 185
Parth SK Tank is Mysterious
Re: Any good rugged phone below 2K.

Originally Posted by uniquegamer View Post
^I don't know about the durability of 108 but its a good budget phone.
Thanks for replying quickly bro.
Atleast some1 is happy to help

Will update on this later.
Nokia 105 doeant have a mem slot.
How will I be able to listen to music then:what:

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Originally Posted by uniquegamer View Post
By rugged phone means "NOKIA" in india.
I remember those days when i own a nokia 3310 in my college days(gifted by my father when i stood 19 th position in my state board). That phone was an awesome super phone. It was survived a lot of drops even survived a drop from 1st floor to ground floor just the battery comes out and the phone works after assembling the parts together.
It was also once washed accidentally in a washing machine. I disassemble it and used a hair dryer and table lamp to completely dry it and it works again.
But for you now nokia 105 is a good rugged phone within your budget.
It has all basic things and a good battery life.
It doesn't have a memory card slot.
If you want an android phone then buy a xperia z ultra or z1 around 40k they are also good to look at
Ruggear, JCB has some of the toughest phone in the world but i don't know if they are available in india.
Samsung b2100 is a good phone but its quite outdated.
Motorola defy and defy+ are also rugged phones.
Bro I use my S4 as my primary phone.
Parth SK Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Phone under 8-9-10k with good battery backup and really loud and good sound needed Parth SK Tank Mobile Phone Buying Advice 10 22-11-13 04:14 PM
A Good Phone Under 15-17k warlock911 Mobile Phone Buying Advice 18 16-11-12 10:05 PM
Need a Phone with Good GPS parag1985 Mobile Phones 10 12-10-12 12:23 AM
Need a Good Flip Phone Marun Mobile Phone Buying Advice 11 09-02-12 08:54 PM
WTBMobile Phones Android Phone or Good Camera Phone raghul Closed/Completed Deals 21 26-04-11 05:27 PM


Tags
good, phone, rugged
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:15 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.