Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
Antec India Launches New Series of Quiet Air Coolers
by hawk 15-02-13

Antec India Launches New Series of Quiet Air Coolers
A40, A20, C40 and C20 are designed with whisper-quiet liquid state bearing fan that works with the case’s airflow to effectively force out the heat generated by the processor and the rubber fan grommets to reduce vibration

NEW DELHI/MUMBAI/BANGALORE /, India – February 5, 2013
Antec Inc, the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today launched new series of air coolers - A20, A40, C20 and C40 for the India market. These coolers are designed to defeat the immense heat generated by processors. The coolers have been designed to be compatible with leading desktop processor sockets and they support Intel® Core™ i7, Core™ i5, Core™ i3 and AMD® Phenom™ II, among others. These high performance CPU coolers feature a whisper-quiet liquid state bearing fan that works with the case’s airflow to effectively force out the heat generated by the processor and the rubber fan grommets to reduce vibration.
Key features of C20 and C40
  • 100% fine copper base
  • 92mm LED PWM fan in C40 (C20 has 80mm PWM fan)
  • Fin nickeling
  • Seamless joint process.

C40 Cooler

C20 Cooler

Key features of A20 and A40
  • Innovatively designed in cartoon style
  • Bigger Aluminum base
  • 92mm LED PWM fan for A40
  • Multi-angle installation.

A20 Cooler

A40 Cooler

The net weights of these products vary from 290g to 600g, fan speeds vary from 800 to 220RPM and the noise generated is as low as 10dba.

Kevan Li - Sales & Operations Head at Antec India said “These new ranges of CPU Coolers from Antec are designed to push air cooling to the limit. As a brand known for high quality PC Components, we’ve done our best to ensure that the Antec A20, A40, C20 & C40 CPU coolers are not just highly efficient cooling products but are also very much oriented to achieve noiseless computing especially for customers like home PC users, System Integrators, Gamers and Corporate customers as well.”
The new range of CPU Coolers is now available in India through select channel partners and come with a 2 years warranty. They are priced at an MRP of Rs. 750/- onwards.

Last edited by vijayninel; 16-02-13 at 12:16 AM.
Views 8827 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

Old 16-02-13
teh nuB!
..:el jugador:..

vimal is very Notable
Re: Antec India Launches New Series of Quiet Air Coolers

Reasonably priced. Nice coolers with colors.
Old 16-02-13
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

This is much needed in the market, as the companies are launching water cooled ones there was a need of a budgeted well performing product..
Old 01-03-13
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

"come with a 2 years warranty. They are priced at an MRP of Rs.750/- onwards."
WOW! LIKE LIKE LIKE!!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Great colors too!
Old 04-04-13
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

indiaaircooler is Mysterious

Firstly thanks for posting the details. The features and the models discussed in these air coolers are very interesting and worthy. I was in search of these details in many websites. The details posted are very useful for many of us who are in search of these.

Air cooler made in India
Bajaj air cooler
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
Corsair Intros Hydro Series H100i and H80i Liquid CPU Coolers The Knight Interesting News on the Web 13 07-11-12 11:03 PM
News Antec India Launches Soundscience Halo 6 LED Bias Lighting Kit thebanik Technology Updates 26 19-10-12 10:56 PM
Antec launches the entry level 200 series cabinets for the budget user Free Radical Interesting News on the Web 14 05-06-10 02:55 PM
Strontium Launches Ultra-Speed 2.5”Swift Series SSD in India vijayninel Interesting News on the Web 11 19-05-10 08:38 PM
Lynx Launches -Nzxt Series And Antec Series Cabinets Amarbir General Hardware and Peripherals 25 29-03-08 07:09 PM

Tags
air, antec, coolers, india, launches, quiet, series