Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
Antec Announces the P280 Cabinet in India
by thebanik 04-07-12

Antec Announces the P280 Cabinet in India

New case continues with the performance of its predecessors while building on new set of features

Taipei, Taiwan. – July 4th, 2012 – Antec, Inc., a global manufacturer of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, announced the P280 cabinet today, its the latest entrant to the award-winning Performance One Series.

The P280 continues with the sophisticated appearance and Quiet Computing™ engineering of its Performance One predecessors, while offering a new set of features at an attractive price for users building with current and next-gen hardware.

Continuing the legacy of Performance One enclosures, the P280 integrates quiet technologies such as sound-dampening steel / polycarbonate side panels, a triple-layer front door and hard drive trays with preinstalled vibration-reducing silicone grommets. Its understated aesthetics will appeal to gamers and enthusiasts who prefer a stylish, functional appearance.

Every feature in the P280, from the enlarged internal layout to the air filters & fan mounts, is included to accommodate high-end systems. Supporting up to XL-ATX sized motherboards and four-way GPU configurations, it offers a new level of expandability in the Performance One series.

Understanding the importance of convenience and ease-of-use, the P280 includes tool-less optical drive bays, 3.5” drive trays that are also compatible with 2.5” drives, 30 mm of cable routing space behind the motherboard tray and six total cable routing holes, four of which are grommet-lined. The front & PSU intake filters can be removed without taking off the side panel or tipping the case.

There is no doubt that previous Performance One cases had a special place in the hearts and minds of many tech enthusiasts and now with convenience & ease-of-use coupled with an attractive price point, Antec expects with P280 to introduce customers new and old to the next generation of Performance One.”

Pricing and Availability

The P280 is available now in India for an approximate retail price of INR 7,900 through selected channel partners.

Last edited by vijayninel; 06-07-12 at 12:58 AM.
Views 2868 Comments 11
Total Comments 11

Comments

Old 05-07-12
teh nuB!
noob gamer :D

dineshk86 is Mysterious
Re: Antec Announces the P280 Cabinet in India

very elegant look, wondering hows the cooling works?
Old 05-07-12
Cat in the rat race
Community Coordinator
Incognito

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed

Check Anandtech - they had done an interview with the stock fans couple of months earlier. The review stated that the case was very well engineered, but the problem with the stock settings was that their core-i7-875k was running pretty toasty under full load.

That said, mostly all of us tinker with cases, and the stock settings put the case under negative air pressure. Add fans/heatsinks and this turns out to be a pretty darned amazing case for the money!
Old 06-07-12
teh nuB!
Miss the engineering days

ak20 is somewhat of a Mystery

looks like antec p193 and priced at good price point
Old 06-07-12
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished
Rig Gallery

I love it...now increase the size and gve me some rad space and I will be all over it....and no I dont care about noise isolation upto a point. I just like simple and clean looking cabinets like this one and the Silenco 550
Old 06-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
now has 1311 posts.. :P

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

any smaller version in this series?
Old 07-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

A nice case. How is the cooling performance?
Old 07-07-12
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Seems super cool, would love to get this for my fan collection.
Old 09-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

looks like a refrigerator!!! BUT A SEXY ONE

THUMB UP IF U AGREE!
Old 09-07-12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Crash

Crash is Notable
Originally Posted by dedasdude View Post
looks like a refrigerator!!! BUT A SEXY ONE

THUMB UP IF U AGREE!
Agree

Old 26-07-12
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

ashly is Mysterious

Looks sleek.......
Old 07-08-12
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Kunal05 is somewhat of a Mystery

Looks awesome! Clean and elegant!
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
News Antec Announces the Availability of HCP 1000 Watt Platinum PSU thebanik Technology Updates 1 03-07-12 12:17 PM
News Computex 2012 : Antec Announces HCP 1300 and Antec A.m.p Audio Products thebanik Technology Updates 0 05-06-12 12:59 PM
Antec 900 cabinet Imrahn Closed/Completed Deals 8 10-03-09 01:18 PM
Antec P 182 cabinet - help me mick_ralte General Hardware and Peripherals 10 01-10-08 09:55 PM
FS: Antec Super LanBoy Cabinet Goku Closed/Completed Deals 1 02-11-07 03:59 PM

Tags
announces, antec, cabinet, india, p280