Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 29-06-14   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Icon7 Android L Keyboard Ported to Other Android Devices

Android L, the next iteration of Android would bring several new features and new material design, a new visual language. Google released developer preview of Android L for Nexus 5 and the Nexus 7 (2013) yesterday. XDA members immediately ported the keyboard to other devices and released Flashable Zip for rooted users and APK for all other non rooted ones. Today some folks from the XDA
the Android L Keyboard on Google Play.
You can install this keyboard just like other Android keyboard apps and set it as default. This doesnít require you to remove old keyboard.The default theme is black, but you can change to new Material theme from the advanced settings. The publisher promises to make Material design theme as default in the next version.
The Android L Keyboard includes all the features of the stock Google keyboard. You can long press the Return key to bring Emojis.

Download Android L Keyboard from Google Play / APK (Android 4.0 and later)
ChironX likes this.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-14   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Re: Android L Keyboard Ported to Other Android Devices

Stupid looking keyboard :\
I really detest these flat UI crap.

If you want a really awesome keyboard, try ai.Type pro.

It rocks especially with the Windows tablet and iOS7 dark skins.
ManISinJpr likes this.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.

Last edited by Free Radical; 29-06-14 at 02:46 PM.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-14   #3
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

I also like the Xperia Keyboard.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-15   #4
teh nuB!
Chicken forever!

iloveayambakar is Mysterious

I just use default. Why change?