Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 24-02-13   #1
teh nuB!
thread crappers beware

AMD 6970 Lightning Edition 2GB

For Sale !
One of the best card at cheap price. It can play any new game at good frame rate. Throw in Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution or Crysis 3.
Guru3d Review of the card MSI Radeon HD 6970 Lightning review - Introduction

• Expected Price: Rs 12,000/- SOLD
  • Time of Purchase: 30/7/2011
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes |1 Year 6 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrading
  • Purchase Invoice Available: YES
  • Product Condition: Pristine Condition
  • Accessories Included: Original box, Original Accessories
  • Product Location: Bangalore
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC Plus
  • Shipping Charges: 500 (It is actually 1k I will be paying the rest)
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Note this card was replaced yesterday. So it is brand new not used even once.
Jaydip, Dave and NoIR like this.

Last edited by harrydeo; 07-06-13 at 03:05 AM.
Old 24-02-13   #2
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 53 deals
Re: AMD 6970 Lightning Edition 2GB

Note this card was replaced yesterday. So it is brand new not used even once.
RMA receipt plzzz
NoIR likes this.
Old 24-02-13   #3
teh nuB!
thread crappers beware

harrydeo is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

i will post it tonight. I am outside now.
Old 24-02-13   #4
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 10 deals

Is this card still available in India? Any info. on its latest price? Just curious. Ty.
Old 24-02-13   #5
Addict......

HailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

Too much dust for a brand new card....
fenelonr, Hitesh12 and vivek doda like this.

Hell Is Empty........ Devils Are Here..
-
William Shakespeare

Old 24-02-13   #6
The Mechanic
[E]onian

Jaydip is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 115 deals

check pm bro
Old 24-02-13   #7
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

vivek doda is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 87 deals

@HailStonE
good catch bro..
the first pic of gpu clearly showing a lot's of dust on fins of fans of gpu.
so either it is not brand new or the pics. r not of new card which has been mentioned on op.
Old 24-02-13   #8
teh nuB!
thread crappers beware

harrydeo is Notable

OK boys and girls. I have updated the pics with RMA receipt and replaced card. Also NO Trolling please.
Old 24-02-13   #9
teh geeK!

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by harrydeo View Post
OK boys and girls. I have updated the pics with RMA receipt and replaced card. Also NO Trolling please.
hand written challan?? AFA my experience goes digicare provide a printed copy

i am not doubting you so please dont take it personally
Old 24-02-13   #10
teh nuB!
thread crappers beware

harrydeo is Notable

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post

Seriously dude. They gave me that what can I do. Why dont you call the digicare number and ask them if they are providing things in written instead of typing. way better use of your time than crapping this thread.

Oh by the way. If i had to forge this I could have easily taken a print out as well Rs 5/ per page. If there are genuine buyers I can give them serial numbers and they can verify themselves.

To kartikoli and other folks who are only interested in trolling. Please, for god sake do something better with your time.
Old 24-02-13   #11
teh geeK!

first of all its not called trolling. I am asking genuine questions which you should have clearly mention in the first post rather than adding them one by one secondly i have already dealed with digicare and know how they work

- why did you post the old pic of your GPU which is been replaced by the new card
- GPU Z still missing
- the first pic you have posted doesnt contain a username and date on a piece of paper (still)

Now you can call this a troll or what ever you want to
these queries were not just in public interest ..... i was interested in the card and wanted to make sure that things are in proper condition before i quote an offer but after this post i dont have any intention of increasing my PM count

no point giving you unnecessary bump
Jaydip and Hitesh12 like this.
Old 24-02-13   #12
teh nuB!
thread crappers beware

harrydeo is Notable

first of all its not called trolling. I am asking genuine questions which you should have clearly mention in the first post rather than adding them one by one secondly i have already dealed with digicare and know how they work
I received the card yesterday only. And I said I will be posting the rest of it later today. You do not know how digicare work. They have given me the hand-written receipt. Thats the end of it. BTW: did you verify with digicare that you are an expert on how digicare works ??
- why did you post the old pic of your GPU which is been replaced by the new card
I already said I was outside. I have updated the pics now
- GPU Z still missing
Because its a new card. I have not installed it. It is straight from RMA.
- the first pic you have posted doesnt contain a username and date on a piece of paper (still)
How does that matter ? There is a photo of the product with my user name and date on it. Do you want to check with mods on this ?
i was interested in the card and wanted to make sure that things are in proper condition before i quote an offer but after this post i dont have any intention of increasing my PM count
If you are interested take the PM Route. Thats how it works. If you are worried about PM Count do this on an email. But this is not the way. BTW: I do not think you are interested in this card. Two weeks ago you told me in the PM that you are getting a better deal locally !!!. So I dont understand how are you still interested in buying the card ?
NoIR likes this.

Last edited by harrydeo; 24-02-13 at 06:45 PM.
Old 24-02-13   #13
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals

Because its a new card. I have not installed it. It is straight from RMA.
this is needed your Thread will go in Draft if not Done so

you told me in the PM that you are getting a better deal locall
Better not share your PM talks on a thread
Old 24-02-13   #14
dattebayo!
Community Moderator
Kaizoku Ou Ni Ore Wa Naru

Rig Gallery

Prash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
idea Re: AMD 6970 Lightning Edition 2GB

Seriously dude. They gave me that what can I do. Why dont you call the digicare number and ask them if they are providing things in written instead of typing. way better use of your time than crapping this thread. Oh by the way. If i had to forge this I could have easily taken a print out as well Rs 5/ per page. If there are genuine buyers I can give them serial numbers and they can verify themselves.

To kartikoli and other folks who are only interested in trolling. Please, for god sake do something better with your time.
harrydeo, as long as other members keep a neutral tone and raise a valid point, its acceptable and welcome. In your case it started with picture of a new card with dust on it - which would obviously raise questions. And the handwritten entry in the invoice - you could've stated the reasons for whatever state it is in right when you posted it, or you could explain yourself when a question was asked - which you did apparently, but with mild fumes.

Moreover, kartikoli here has just asked another question politely. This does not make him a troll. In general, members are not out there to spoil sales threads, though it might feel that way once in a while. And when we do have a real troll in our midst, members can always use the report feature, and the staff will take care of the issues, if there are any. This is a members market, and its a good habit to watch each others back. Please try to be a part of this, and exercise some patience. The best way would be to give every possible detail in the beginning itself.

Note to others: Please keep a friendly or atleast neutral tone when asking questions about sale thread. Usually, the seller will always be looking for a quick sale, and potential buyer will always prefer facts than melodrama; and for the rest of us? - one less sale thread update from our "New posts" as the deal would be finished quickly, so a little extra time for us! Ofcourse things have been cool here in this particular thread, so this is just a general note applicable to all bazaar threads.

Thanks,
Prash
Jaydip and Hitesh12 like this.

Guide to write an Article at [E]
(And win prizes !)

"Well done is better than well said"

Old 24-02-13   #15
teh nuB!
thread crappers beware

harrydeo is Notable

I agree with @Prash. Sorry about loosing my cool.

But trust me folks Digicare gave me handwritten RMA receipt. I don't know how to convince you guys other than asking you to confirm from Digicare yourselves.
Dave likes this.