Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 31-05-11   #391
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: For All Trance Lovers :)

Most of the tracks posted here are not Trance, but Progressive House / Dance / Pop. If you want to hear what Trance really sounds like go listen to - Oliver Lieb (the father of Trance), Jam & Spoon, Humate, Astral Projection, Solar Stone, Goldenscan, Airwave, Juno Reactor, Ton T.B., Ralph Barendse, Sasha, Orbital, Sven Vath, Paul Van Dyk, Yahel, Rexanthony, Gigi D'agostino, DJ Dado, Roland Brant, DJ Scot Project, Earlier works of BT, Earlier works of Armin, and from the following labels - Eye Q, Harthouse, Le Petit Prince, Bonzai, Black Hole, Hooj Choons. I also recommend you listen History of Trance Part 1 - 5 and Rave Mission Vol 1 - 7.

Oh, and Tiesto is sh*t, Armin is over rated. Ninety percent of songs credited to Tiesto were not even produced by him and the rest he has ripped off from some other artist. Tiesto has only produced two real Trance tracks - Suburban Train and Dallas 4pm. Just listen to LSG - Hearts and you'll realize how similar Dallas 4pm sounds. Sasha's greatest track Xpander is similar to Spooky - Little Bullet (although it was an unfinished work and Sasha worked with Charlie May, one half of Spooky so I dont accuse Sasha of copying stuff here. He just polished an unfinished diamond and created a masterpiece). I could give you a list of your 'beloved' modern day 'trance' artists who rip off work from the early pioneers of trance without giving them due credit. And it just p*sses me off when newbies who dont have a clue what trance is all about or how its supposed to feel or how it all started go on posting stuff like "OMG TIESTOOOOO / ARMINNNNN / (Insert name here) IS GOD" They're just wannabe's who try to 'fit in', to make themselves feel like they're part of something 'cool / elite'. Well, face it people, Trance is dead. All you hear is Pop, Dance, House, Electro sh*t nowadays.

The only good trance producers of the current crop are Ralph Barendse (Ralphie B, Midway), Ummet Ozcan and Gareth Emery (although Emery has admitted that he is not purely a Trance producer).

Go old skool or GTFO !

.Peace.
Free Radical likes this.

Once, there was a mother Cheetah. She loved her cub very much. But one day, it got lost. And she cried so long and so hard, that her tears made black streaks on her face. - Duma
Old 15-10-11   #392
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Aragorn is extremely Renowned
Aragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely Renowned

^ Well then you can just skip the thread. Enjoy the thread or GTFO !!!!!

Anyways, for those who care ...

1:45
is pure epic win .....
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 15-10-11   #393
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

^^^ +1 to that. Apparently, this guy has never heard of evolution. I guess he's into running around naked eating bananas on trees like our dear ancestors since it's waaaaay old school, before these humans got their sh!t with clothes and houses going on. XD

Too bad I cant listen to ASOT anymore, no f*cking net .
Aragorn and ManISinJpr like this.
Old 15-10-11   #394
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Common Sense - A Superpower

Fenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly Admirable

There are some great uploads here , i like Armin and his ASOT but strange that no one uploaded ATB or Dash Berlin . Here`s few of them .

And these days i am just crazy for Marcel woods - Sunrise in ASOT - 518
Aragorn, ManISinJpr and x017in like this.
Old 15-10-11   #395
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Aragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely Renowned

^ I love Marcel Woods Champagne Dreams like anything ...
Old 15-10-11   #396
teh priesT!
[E]onian
^_^

muzux2 is highly Admirablemuzux2 is highly Admirablemuzux2 is highly Admirablemuzux2 is highly Admirablemuzux2 is highly Admirablemuzux2 is highly Admirablemuzux2 is highly Admirable

ah finally i gotta see some activity on this thread. Keep posting good tracks guys.

I'm currently listening this awesome track.

Aragorn, ManISinJpr and x017in like this.
Old 15-10-11   #397
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

^ ASOT 492 ... .... awesome track ...
Old 15-10-11   #398
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Been a while since I posted here..

ManISinJpr likes this.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Old 15-10-11   #399
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

^ You into House now ???
Old 15-10-11   #400
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Eh. Only one track is house :/..

But I've always been into Progressive, Balearic, Vocal. I think you've known that :/

Edit: On second thought, none of the tracks I posted are house.. :?
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 15-10-11   #401
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

^ Well pardon me .... i talk all crap when i am drunk ... but the first track felt like house ....
Old 15-10-11   #402
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

^^ Oh, not at all. It was played by Jochen Miller at Ibiza.
Old 15-10-11   #403
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

^ oh yeah ... just checked my foobar ... was in ASOT 527 ... my bad ..
Old 15-10-11   #404
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

^^ Jes
Old 15-10-11   #405
teh geeK!
[E]onian
gone.

Rohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly Admirable

@Ad1tya Awesome so you liked Fire in your new Shoes ! and thanks to you for that awesome song known as Molly's E !

here is my contribution
hope you guys like em!

Post New Thread  Closed Thread