Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 29-01-13   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Alienware M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop

For Sale ! ALIENWARE M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Alienware M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop
  • Expected Price: Rs 65,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: 25-Aug-2010
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes. 3 years complete cover and XPS 24x7 Phone technical support till 22-Oct-2013
  • Reason for Sale: I recently upgraded to a Desktop machine and this Laptop has served me well. I have treated it like my baby.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Very good condition. No scratches on screen.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, Alienware CAP, Alienware Mouse Pad, Velvet cloth for protection, One Slappa Velocity SPYDER PRO - Graphite 17" Laptop Backpack (was purchased separately but is included with the purchase of this laptop) Velocity SPYDER Laptop Backpack - Graphite by SLAPPA

• Product Location: Mumbai
  • Preferred Courier: Bludart/Fedex insured
  • Shipping Charges: Inclusive of Price
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
CONFIG:--

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-820QM Processor 1.73GHz, 4 Cores/8 Threads, turbo up to 3.06
  • 6GB (1X2G+1X4G) DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM, 2 DIMM
  • Dual 1GB GDDR5 ATI Mobility Radeon HD5870 Cross fire (2gb)
  • 17.0" WUXGA 1920 x 1200 - Beyond HD (1200p) - RGB LED
  • Slot Load Fixed Blu-ray BD-ROM / DVD + /-RW Combo Drive
  • HARD DRIVE 500GB 7200RPM
  • Dell wireless 370 bluetooth minicard
  • Dell wireless wlan 1520 half mini card
  • Ricoh R5U230 card reader
  • 9 cell battery
  • Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit DVD
  • One silicon Alienware keybaord guard
  • One Alienware CAP
  • One Alienware Mouse Pad
  • Original Box packing
  • All useful numbers such as service tag #, express service code, part #, Order # will be provided for future warranty claims etc.

(I don't recommend installing the bloatware that comes in the utility disk, instead only install windows 7 if there is a need to format later on)

NOTE: I have installed all the latest chipset drivers, Bios, Display etc so far. And also have them backed up in my external hard drive. Will make a copy of it on DVD and ship it with the laptop. I have the official windows 7 home premium 64bit dvd which came with this laptop.
Now as far as games go. I have had no trouble playing games like COD Black opps 2 (High Detail), Battlefield 3 (mix of medium and high settings) all on Full RES of 1920x1200. If you reduce the res then u can go higher.

There has never been a need of putting a laptop cooler bcoz the fans inside are enough to provide cooling. Usually laptops tend to get hot where you place your wrists while playing a game but that's not the case with the Alienware.

I will be formatting it completely before selling the machine. Any one genuinely interested in buying can visit to check out the laptop in person.

I am open to decent offers.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Last edited by mod_to_odd; 06-02-13 at 03:02 PM.
Old 30-01-13   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals
Re: Alienware M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop

Originally Posted by fragpic View Post
Good price especially with the warranty and loads of accessories All the best for your sale,have an m14x myself...
Originally Posted by ronnie6977 View Post
nice pricing.. if you had come into the picture earlier, would have grabbed this instead of my xps17!
Thank you for your valuable comments
It has certainly improved the thread's rating and more people have been contemplating buying this lappy after your posts.
Since the posts have served their purpose I will remove them.

Originally Posted by mod_to_odd View Post
I have treated it like my baby.
Indian parents hit their children to keep em in line. Do you?
Jokes apart, the invoice is not clear. You reckon you can get another clear picture or may be scan the invoice?

You can run, but you can't hide!

Old 30-01-13   #3
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

mod_to_odd is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals

Originally Posted by KrashNBurn View Post
Indian parents hit their children to keep em in line. Do you?
Jokes apart, the invoice is not clear. You reckon you can get another clear picture or may be scan the invoice?
Hahahah. My parenting skills are a but different when it comes to looking after my gadgets. LOL. Nice one KNB.
Well, the ink on invoice was more or less the same at the time of purchase of this laptop. But I will still scan and try to darken its contents.
Old 06-02-13   #4
teh nuB!

Rig Gallery

mod_to_odd is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals

SOLD.... Awaiting Feedback.