Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Tablet Computers
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-09-12   #31
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Tablet Fanatic :P

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by commieguerra View Post
Hope they do something about it soon
Hope so but you can buy Ainol product from this trusted site veedeedirect.com. You can trust this site 100%

Sent from Funbook.
commieguerra likes this.
Old 29-09-12   #32
teh nuB!
Way too boring..

mayankcse10 is Mysterious
Re: Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2

Looks good, I will try this out
mayankcse10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-12   #33
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Originally Posted by Tenida View Post
Its fake website, not a reseller of Ainol. Got this info. From Ainol official website.

Sent from Funbook.
Fake?? Omg! It looks genuine, way to genuine. I almost believed it. >_<
Neway, thanks for the warning. But why isnt Ainol doing anything about it? :S
Old 30-09-12   #34
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Ancient Philospher

manu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirablemanu1991 is highly Admirable

they are advertising on google as well.

just googled for"Ainol" and this was the ad on top of the page:
manu1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-12   #35
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

andridlover is Mysterious

Hello, On casual browsing and my love for android has actually got me here, Well I have dealt with Ainol India and my transaction with them was pretty smooth, just posting my experience with Ainol India and Ainol Tablet below:

Pre-Purchase

I have been using Ainol Tornado from May, 2012 and always wanted to upgrade to dual core processor from Ainol only as they had a great community support. Initially I was confused between Aurora II and ELf II with their almost identical specs. After few days of research on internet and other user reviews I zeroed down to Aurora II. For prices I had compared many international and Chinese websites but the biggest issue was the ASS, although I had a issueless experience with Tornado but still ASS was tickling me somewhere.
The best price from the international website I got was USD 110 but on D-Day when I sat to complete the transaction I realized that it was just a teaser and shipping cost (DHL / Fedex) only comes in the last stage before making the payment, and realized that the price is USD 139 (with sleeve case + screen protector + shipping) - Oops, had to drop the idea at that moment and was back to square one as my calculations of only paying USD 109 went wrong. After a day or two, On my casual browsing I came across this site called (Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo 7 Tablets in India) where the same was selling at Rs. 7990/- shipped + 1 year warranty with service support from Mumbai itself. I was little skeptical initially and decided to call them to confirm, post my discussion with them and little negotiation on OTG and Sleeve, I went for it. I received the item on Saturday, 16th September and have again fallen in love with Ainol.

Purchase

I guess, was a little lucky there and got the item at the price compared to the international website that too without any custom hassles and 'assumingly' - no service issues from this seller in future. I was told that they will take 48 Hrs post the confirmation of the payment and the item was shipped as per the commitment through First Flight and got the item very next day around 6 PM. I liked the overall buying experience and would recommend the seller.
However, I am not sure how the service will be given but even than I would say it was a safe purchase compared to buying from international website where you live in uncertainty.

Post Purcahse
The chinese apps for non Chinese customers are very scary but once that is negotiated and perhaps disabled, it leaves the tablet open for a juicy experience. The resolution is awesome and the tablet itself is very sleek. For Indian users, it would help to know that it readily connects to the Huawei (E1731) Airtel dongle using the OTG cable and what more, if location services are enabled in settings, it can even show your current position on Google maps (perhaps using AGPS) and therefore one can manage basic navigation without needing an external GPS chip. Be sure to take a case for this tab to carry it whereever you want. More reviews will follow once I have an opportunity to download and install a few applications which I plan next weekend. Overall a 5 star experience and my love and trust in Ainol Tablets have doubled.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I have dealt with them, they are pretty responsive, I bought a tablem from them about a month back and just loving it.

Last edited by ManISinJpr; 20-10-12 at 12:06 PM. Reason: No links allowed, this is a warning
andridlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-12   #36
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

kippu is Mysterious

cannot really trust a person with one post praising a website
kippu is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply