Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-10-13   #91
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

Re: Aditya Infotech/local Dealer Nightmare

thats zotac usa... you sure i should send it to them? its highly unlikely that they will even pay heed to the mail. sent it to the global support.

about the physical address, zotac doesnt have a office in india, right? coudnt get any single link hinting that they have a office here.
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13   #92
teh priesT!
[E]onian

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

To, Date:08/10/2013
Aditya Infotech Ltd/ Zotac

Respected Sir,
I have bought a Graphics Processing Unit from Mr.Paras Jain with Serial Number N104600019399 who has his shop Supreme Infotech located in LG-1&2, shree laxhmi leela tower,sapna sangeeta road, near kalash mandapam,Indore(452001) on 12/march/2013 which he claimed to be a under warranty product from Zotac for Rs.7500. After using the GPU for 6 months I am getting problems for which I have approached Zotac Service center who said that the product is out of warranty as it is manufactured in 2010. I then approached the shopkeeper but he closed down his shop and have opened a new one by the name of iPlanet Solutions located at Ground Floor, 132, Bhagwandeen Nagar, Behind INOX, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Indore(452001). On contacting the seller after much hassle, he finally took my card for RMA on 14/09/2013 and told me that he will confirm me about the status of the card's RMA by 16/09/2013, till this date i have contacted him many times but did not receive any assuring answer from the seller and he says he is in talks with zotac/aditya.

I also have registered the GPU for extended warranty( my ticket number is : 5073-0084-3500-0136-4971-715 ) on zotac's website and received an email claiming to give me warranty of 3 more years which totals to 2+3 = 5 years on that GPU of Zotac. But when I approached you there is no response on your behalf and you are claiming that it is already out of warranty which you know when it was distributed in the year 2013.

As per section Sub-Section 2 of 28A of Consumer Protection Act,1986 which is vested with me I send this notice to redress my complaint as soon as possible and on failure to do so within 7 days(15/10/2013) I shall be bound to file any complaint in the Consumer Forum for my redress. I am also enclosing the Invoice of my GPU, the RMA receipt by the seller & the email confirming my extended warranty from zotac for your perusal.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours Sincerely,

Bharat Agrawal
this is the notice i sent, thanx alot to @bssunil for the format...

got a reply from zotac's warranty dept:

Dear Bharat,
Your graphic card S/N N104600019399 is showing out of warranty in our system.
Kindly contact to your reseller i.e.Supreme Infotech (iPlanet Solutions- Mr. Mr.Paras Jain ) once again & short( whats this dude?) out this issue. Thanks…..

Best Regards,

Swarn Singh
Technical Manager-India
another reply and this shows that zotac is not going to help or do anything in this issue

Dear Bahart,
OK, you can proceed to your convenience. From our side warranty is over and cannot able to help you.

Best Regards,

Last edited by bharat14101991; 11-10-13 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-11-13   #93
teh priesT!
[E]onian

just to inform people. i filed the case 15 days ago but got a date of 27th december...

file cases only if you have plenty of time and patience. filing the case is very easy and if you want you can hire a lawyer just to arrange documents and file case on your behalf just like i did, its pretty cheap option.

my lawyer took 500rs and arranged the documents,did all the work and filed the case for me, now i just have to attend the court of instructed dates. in all this case will take about an year to solve and after that i will only get (if any) 7500+3500 as my compensation. i am pretty sure i must have spent atleast 1000 rs on petrol(my bike gives good average too) just for this matter traveling here and there.

so my final thoughts, avoid filing case and all as much as you can (atleast for matters lower than 20000), cause eventually it will cost you much more mental and physical stress plus the time wasted. i am just doing this now cause i want to teach a lesson to the seller and i am free anyways (a little ego is involved too ), but if i had a job to attend to, i would not have done anything i did, its just waste of time, i pity on indian judicial system *remembering "tarikk pe tarikk, tarikk pe tarikk" *
gray007 likes this.
Old 10-11-13   #94
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
JKD side-kick aficionado

The Outsider is very Notable

blame our country's fascination with the archaic IPC and allied bull

Burst from a cyanogen-fed Pantech P9070 'Burst'.
Old 11-11-13   #95
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

Thats the system in our country.
You could get a Date with a unknown girl much faster than you get a date with the Law even you never get any result in the first date in court.
You could get pizza in 30mins but if you wait for ambulance then you have to keep waiting for days
uniquegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-13   #96
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

topgear is Notable

Originally Posted by bharat14101991 View Post
so my final thoughts, avoid filing case and all as much as you can (atleast for matters lower than 20000), cause eventually it will cost you much more mental and physical stress plus the time wasted. i am just doing this now cause i want to teach a lesson to the seller and i am free anyways (a little ego is involved too ), but if i had a job to attend to, i would not have done anything i did, its just waste of time, i pity on indian judicial system *remembering "tarikk pe tarikk, tarikk pe tarikk" *
Sorry to read this but this is the naked truth. I've been suggested on multiple occasions to file a complaint on consumer court but this is what kept me from doing so because simply my work and I can't accommodate with such slowness and uncertainty.

Anyway, kudos to you for trying though.
Old 13-11-13   #97
teh priesT!
[E]onian

anything can happen in india...

50 rs in the pocket of right person and i got my date moved to 27th november

theres a 'mass court' aka 'lok adaalat' on 30th nov in my city for consumer cases, i hope my matter will get sorted out by 30th... feeling happy

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally Posted by topgear View Post
Sorry to read this but this is the naked truth. I've been suggested on multiple occasions to file a complaint on consumer court but this is what kept me from doing so because simply my work and I can't accommodate with such slowness and uncertainty.

Anyway, kudos to you for trying though.
you can file the case but do it through a lawyer, he will handle everything you wont ever need to go to court, only negative point in this approach is the fee.

the lawyer i hired was asking 4000 for whole case but he himself suggested against it and completed my documents in mere 500rs plus he is helping me a lot in things related to case...
gray007 likes this.
Old 13-11-13   #98
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

anything can happen in india... 50 rs in the pocket of right person and i got my date moved to 27th november theres a 'mass court' aka 'lok adaalat' on 30th nov in my city for consumer cases, i hope my matter will get sorted out by 30th... feeling happy
good to here that ... unfortunate we have to bribe for what should be free
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-13   #99
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
good to here that ... unfortunate we have to bribe for what should be free
yeah it is but i wonder he did agree for mere 50rs...

P.S.: your auto-correct is killer
Old 08-12-13   #100
teh nuB!

gray007 is Mysterious

i just registered in this forum to ask you for an update
gray007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13   #101
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by gray007 View Post
i just registered in this forum to ask you for an update
its sort of drama going on in my case.

on 27th november noone from opposite party came to court, on repetitive calls from me and my lawyer they sent a lawyer.

now here the drama starts.

the lawyer shopkeeper hired is a junior of my lawyer, so its inside case now. i wasnt paying my lawyer and the opposition is, so my lawyer though working on my side, is talking from his behalf.

his argument is:

1: supreme infotech is closed and owner of iplanet infotech(against which i have filed case), paras jain was just a employee there so no case can be filed against him, though if taken to court i will prove this wrong in 15 mins.

2: they wont give me full 7500 cause i used the card for sometime, compensation is out of talks here.

also the shopkeeper is bigtime client of the junior lawyer, he has around 30-35 cases against him, so whatever happens my lawyer will not go against him. he MAY get me 7500 if i insist but not a paisa over it.

next date is 27th december. now the problem is if i still remain with the case my lawyer will take his side and the verdict will take around a year, i dont have that much time.

will call my lawyer in a day or two to clear out whats happening and if everything goes south i will hire another lawyer, this time i will pay him full fee and then he will represent me in the court.

whatever happens, i will not leave the shopkeeper at any cost, its not about money not, its about honesty and ego.

PS: indian judicial system is so weak, on 27th november the judge himself was calling the shopkeeper to come and he just kept on ignoring what he said, heights.

big lesson for me as i will open business in somedays.
gray007 likes this.
Old 08-12-13   #102
teh nuB!
[E]onian
<3 Zotac Gtx 780 Ti

paras is Mysterious

its sort of drama going on in my case.

on 27th november noone from opposite party came to court, on repetitive calls from me and my lawyer they sent a lawyer.

now here the drama starts.

the lawyer shopkeeper hired is a junior of my lawyer, so its inside case now. i wasnt paying my lawyer and the opposition is, so my lawyer though working on my side, is talking from his behalf.

his argument is:

1: supreme infotech is closed and owner of iplanet infotech(against which i have filed case), paras jain was just a employee there so no case can be filed against him, though if taken to court i will prove this wrong in 15 mins.

2: they wont give me full 7500 cause i used the card for sometime, compensation is out of talks here.

also the shopkeeper is bigtime client of the junior lawyer, he has around 30-35 cases against him, so whatever happens my lawyer will not go against him. he MAY get me 7500 if i insist but not a paisa over it.

next date is 27th december. now the problem is if i still remain with the case my lawyer will take his side and the verdict will take around a year, i dont have that much time.

will call my lawyer in a day or two to clear out whats happening and if everything goes south i will hire another lawyer, this time i will pay him full fee and then he will represent me in the court.

whatever happens, i will not leave the shopkeeper at any cost, its not about money not, its about honesty and ego.

PS: indian judicial system is so weak, on 27th november the judge himself was calling the shopkeeper to come and he just kept on ignoring what he said, heights.

big lesson for me as i will open business in somedays.
I wish u get everything sorted its really sad to see this happen.Don't worry and keep going.

Sent From HTC One Android Revolution 40.3 KitKat
paras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-13   #103
teh nuB!

gray007 is Mysterious

hats off to you man, most of the people would have quit till now.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

PS: indian judicial system is so weak, on 27th november the judge himself was calling the shopkeeper to come and he just kept on ignoring what he said, heights
lol, what a shame !!
gray007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-13   #104
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Thanx guys... Actually the real intention of seller behind all this is that i get frsutrated and back off or just settle for much lesser amount, though he is mistaken that i am after money, i am after him.

Called my lawyer today, he told me that he talked to the opposite party , they denied to pay back full amount of card. When i said no then in a rude voice he just suggested me to continue with the case . According to opposition they just took my card for RMA in a favor, not cause they had to. and whatever the case is should be filed against company not them.
Old 09-12-13   #105
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

malcolmcg is very Honorablemalcolmcg is very Honorable

bharat14101991
you said your lawyer is actually turned out to be lawyer of the shopkeeper right?
maybe you should show the matter he has drafted or whatever to any other lawyer for a second opinion just to make sure its alright.
basically, the same lawyer cannot be representing and/or working for the both of you.
you could also probably take some advice from bssunil who said he was an advocate.
malcolmcg is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply