Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 28-09-13   #61
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Aditya Infotech/local Dealer Nightmare

any update on this ??
The Outsider likes this.
Old 28-09-13   #62
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

made my final call this morning to the seller, asked him to resolve the matter by monday else i will proceed with court on tuesday. just waiting for the monday now but seriously i dont expect he will do anything, he is just words.
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-13   #63
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

Going to court is a lengthy process as it takes at least 6-8 weeks in a consumer forum minimum and the order of the consumer court have to be implemented by the city civil court in the end as the case may be.OK.

Last edited by bssunil; 29-09-13 at 09:51 AM.
bssunil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-13   #64
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

topgear is Notable

such sellers can't be trusted so ask him for a copy of the rma paper but sometimes things like this can take time - last time I remember rmaing an amd cpu which took 40 days though the seller said 15-20 days first.
topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-13   #65
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

Originally Posted by bharat14101991 View Post
made my final call this morning to the seller, asked him to resolve the matter by monday else i will proceed with court on tuesday. just waiting for the monday now but seriously i dont expect he will do anything, he is just words.
Ok I read the whole thread of yours mate and remember me because I am an Advocate from Hyderabad. Now understand that even if consumer court gives an order the city civil court have to issue an order for the arrest of such person who did not comply with the order of the consumer court because nobody cares much about consumer court orders regarding compensations or such claims. So you need to directly file a complaint in the city civil court of Indore for damages and compensation on account of cheating(out of warranty card,used card) and Wrongful business practices(fake bill). There are several provisions in the civil procedure code as well as criminal procedure code for you to file both Civil Suit & Criminal Complaint.

Note: Never tell anybody that you bought the card without the box. Always tell the advocate or the court that you lost the box but have all the bills/invoices or emails with you regarding confirmation of warranty from zotac. Just listen to me in this regard. The point to be noted here is that if that crappy shop keeper accepts(most probably he will not) in the court that he sold you without the box he will be liable to pay if not aditya is liable to pay. Either way you are safe mate.OK.

About keeping an Advocate: They won't charge 2k-3k every time they attend court. they only take once and after the finalization of the case they will take some percent in the compensation or some others might simply ask 5k in the end. I deal cheque bounce cases and I take 5k for every cheque to be filed in the criminal court and after completion of the case after 1 year I take 20% of the total amount of the cheque.OK.
Same applies to you. In your case while you file both civil & criminal petitions you can ask 1lakh as compensation(civil case) for the mental agony you went through because of the shop keeper as well as aditya infotech right. You can appeal to the criminal court to give you justice for the wrong committed by them so they would both get at least 4 years minimum imprisonment or fine(total card amount with interest) or both.

Go to an young and dynamic advocate only of age 35-45 years because they charge less than older advocates because of seniority.

Note: Never make the Indore Computer Seller Union a part of the petitions if you are filing because dealing with unions is always dangerous as they might in the end help,shield that crappy shop keeper who sold you used card.OK.

If you want any advice regarding legal matters call me. I will PM you my No.OK.

Note: correct addresses of both the parties (shop keeper & indore aditya office) should be there with you because when you send a notice to both of them you should do with acknowledgement attached as that is the also 1 of the proof while going to the court.OK. The court also needs correct addresses as it has to send notices where if the noticed parties do not appear before the within specified time by the court in a criminal case a non-bailable arrest warrant will be issued to both the parties concerned and the police will act immediately with 24 hours.
The Outsider, veera and Giraffe like this.

Last edited by bssunil; 29-09-13 at 09:54 AM.
Old 29-09-13   #66
teh priesT!
[E]onian

thanx alot for the info sir... will surely give you a call once i decide to go to court... time is no matter to me i am free for next 6 months.

just let me talk to the seller tomorrow, i will update the thread about his reply.
Old 30-09-13   #67
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Sir, as you know i have given you my graphics card(gtx 470) on 14/09/2013 for RMA on your shop iPlanet solutions formerly known as supreme infotech. You told me that you will update me about the status of the process on monday which you failed to do so and regularly failed to do so for the next saturday.

On the saturday(21/09/2013) i called you again and you just told me that i should not call you regularly(because that is problematic to you) instead you will call me yourself in 2-3 days and the matter will be solved. At that time you were awaiting some mail reply from the company regarding my matter.

Since then i didn't call you cause you didn't want me to until today (30/9/2013), and when i called you picked it up after my third attempt (earlier you did cut off the call twice) and again you disconnected the call without giving any answer.

NOW, i want you to tell me exactly what is happening regarding my matter, forward me the mail conversation you did with the company regarding the matter and also tell me an exact date on which you will settle my issue. Please let me remind you that this matter has already consumed 1-2 months of mine. please don't make me wait any further.

Failing to do the above the asked things will cause me to file a court case against you which will be the last resort for me to do as i myself don't want to go to court for this small issue.

You have 3 days(2/10/2013 midnight) to give me some solid answer regarding the matter, not like the ones you did before because they are highly unprofessional. After that i will have to take hard actions. Please don't tell me that I am being impatient because you are the one making me, I tried to talk to you nicely but you won't listen to my humble requests.
this is my mail to him, please ignore my bad english and spell mistakes if any
Old 30-09-13   #68
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

Good now wait for his reply or else go to court.OK. Talk with your dad about a good and young advocate and file both civil and criminal petitions at once.
Old 30-09-13   #69
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by bssunil View Post
Good now wait for his reply or else go to court.OK. Talk with your dad about a good and young advocate and file both civil and criminal petitions at once.
i live by my own in indore, my dad is in guna. also he can talk to higher officials(IAS) of indore if i want but he wont be able to help finding me a lawyer and thats not a problem i can do it myself. but if i file case in consumer forum, i will prefer to defend it myself.

also do i need to send notices prior filing case or the court will do that for me? and i dont know which address of zotac will be required, mumbai/delhi hq???
Old 30-09-13   #70
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

i live by my own in indore, my dad is in guna. also he can talk to higher officials(IAS) of indore if i want but he wont be able to help finding me a lawyer and thats not a problem i can do it myself. but if i file case in consumer forum, i will prefer to defend it myself.

also do i need to send notices prior filing case or the court will do that for me? and i dont know which address of zotac will be required, mumbai/delhi hq???
Ok I will send a copy of a notice to you tomorrow. From the date of sending the notice you need to file a case within 30 days. Send the notice via speed post with an acknowledgement.OK. The cause of action arises where the parties reside both you and other parties.So you reside in Indore and the other parties are from both Indore and head office of zotac right. So you can send to the shop keeper and indore zotac address right. You give them options like you bought GTX460 if they have the same product they can give you that or if you want GTX550 or GTX660 then also you can specify in the notice as such its their duty to serve you as a fault of theirs.OK.
Old 30-09-13   #71
teh priesT!
[E]onian

theres no office of zotac in indore.. should i send it to just 'aditya infotech' then? formerly i was thinking of sending the notice to the shopkeepr,aditya infotech and zotac india hq...

BTW i dont think the shopkeeper will reply to my mail, his arrogance wont allow him to.
Old 01-10-13   #72
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

theres no office of zotac in indore.. should i send it to just 'aditya infotech' then? formerly i was thinking of sending the notice to the shopkeepr,aditya infotech and zotac india hq...

BTW i dont think the shopkeeper will reply to my mail, his arrogance wont allow him to.
If there is no office of zotac in Indore then you can send to the Bhopal HQ of Aditya Infotech. So let that shop keepers ignorance become your advantage because if he ignores then the court will send a notice ultimately which he cannot ignore na. Shop keepers address must be correct or else there is no use.OK.
Old 01-10-13   #73
teh priesT!
[E]onian

by zotac office do you mean their service provider 'aditya infotech's' office? cause i searched on web but i coudnt find zotac india's office address.

the shopkeeper shutdown his shop and now running a shop with new name, the address of new shop will work, isnt it?
Old 02-10-13   #74
Banned
Master Gamer

bssunil is Notable

by zotac office do you mean their service provider 'aditya infotech's' office? cause i searched on web but i coudnt find zotac india's office address.

the shopkeeper shutdown his shop and now running a shop with new name, the address of new shop will work, isnt it?
There is one Aditya Infotech Ltd Office in Indore by this address:

Aditya Infotech Ltd
F-102, Royal Residency,283, Anoop Nagar
Indore, Madhya Pradesh India

Store Code: 6
Postal Code: 452008
Main Phone: 0731 4061993
Alt Phone: 0731 3243186
Mobile Phone: 8878825554
Home Page: adityagroup.com

Name the new shop name as well as old shop name in the notice with pincodes.OK.

Source for the Aditya Indore Office: Location Map
Old 02-10-13   #75
teh priesT!
[E]onian

i know this one... i was asking about zotac's office...
Post New Thread  Reply