Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-01-16   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

3D Media Player Softwares for LG 3D TV

I connect my PC to my 3D TV to view 3D videos. Earlier I was using any 3D media player softwares like Tridef/wondershare/sview/even VLC - all were playing 3D videos (SBS/HOU) formats. I used to have an AOC 3D TV. And the remote was showing options to combine the pictures.

Recently got a LG 3D TV. This LG remote is not showing options to combine the 2 screens, when I play those videos through the above said softwares. (but when I play through USB pen drive directly in TV, I can see the 3D effect)

In short, I need a PC software that is compatible with LG 3D TVs to directly play 3D movies from PC.
jammyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply