Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-04-19  
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

For Sale !
  • Expected Price:
    1. Zotac 2070 - 37K flexible
    2. Gigabyte 1060 - 10k flexi SOLD
    3. Asus 1060 - 8.5k flexi SOLD
  • Source and Time of Purchase:
    1. Zotact 2070 - Offline Store, Jan 31 2019
    2. Gigabyte 1060 - Offline Store Early 2018
    3. Asus 1060 - Offline Store Early 2018
  • Reason for Sale: The 2070 is mine and I don't need it (I just play CSGO twice a week) and the others are close friends'.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: 2070 - 9.99/10. 1060s - Really good. I have seen plenty of GPUs... these have been used at home for light gaming *only*.
  • Purchase Invoice Available:
    1. Zotac 2070 - YES.
    2. GB 1060 - NOT as of now. We have a compound billing invoice which idiotically doesn't state the 1060. Sad billing IMO.
    3. Asus 1060 - Yes.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period:
    1. Zotac 2070 | ~ shy of 5 years (58 months)
    2. Gigabyte 1060 | ~ 1 year + (am verifying this within 24 hours directly with GB - I have an inside contact.)
    3. Asus 1060 | ~ shy of 2 years (22 months)
  • Accessories Included:
    1. Zotac 2070 - Bill, box, card, manual
    2. Gigabyte 1060 - Just the card.
    3. Asus 1060 - Card, bill, box.
  • Product Location: NOIDA, 201301. In Gurgaon 20th - 24th April.
  • Preferred Courier: Speedpost. Anything else is not at my cost. I can DTDC (ill-advised) or TrackOn as well.
  • Shipping Charges: Short distances - 200. Long distances - 400. We'll work it out.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
.

NOTES:
0. Cards are thoroughly tested for any errors using OCCT (catches what misses the eye) and the temps you see will be about 5-10C higher than max gaming temps given the same ambient 24*C temps. OCCT is a monster.
1. NO DISCUSSING MONEY AMOUNTS ON MY THREAD. This request is OFTEN IGNORED. Please, comply.
2. Wish you all well, and I have a great reputation as a seller. Kindly give me the respect I shall give you
3. I pack my stuff with immaculate cushioning and tamper proof methods. Haven't had an issue with about ~ 100 shipments over the years. However, I am not responsible for unforeseen calamities.
4. I help people get rid of their stuff when they are new to platforms like Erodov. And so you'll see, one of the 1060s is from a popular store (single piece billed), and so is my 2070 - single piece. If you want to say I have used my cards in mining or nuclear experiments, I cannot disprove either... so I will be at a loss of words. Thereby, I may have to ignore your post
5. For localities - you're welcome to come over to my place and test things out.
6. I can block a card for you on advance payment of a token amount. Blocks will be made for a week to two max depending on your situation.

AND

Attached Thumbnails
>2070.jpg   >2070-invoice__1555601021_182.156.72.94.jpg   >all-face__1555601109_182.156.72.94.jpg   >all-back__1555601095_182.156.72.94.jpg   >all-high-side__1555601124_182.156.72.94.jpg  

>all-low-side__1555601144_182.156.72.94.jpg   >asus-closeup__1555601190_182.156.72.94.jpg   >gb-closeup__1555601232_182.156.72.94.jpg   >zotac-closeup__1555601251_182.156.72.94.jpg  

Last edited by 0razor1; 10-06-19 at 02:41 PM.
0razor1 is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #46
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
HypnoticLemon's Avatar

Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty


Originally Posted by tonsetech View Post
prove what you just said. post screenshots of 2070 or whatever. stop smoking jizz and maybe you'll be in senses.

1070 is obsolete, can you prove otherwise apart from being salty? why should anyone at this ridiculous price prefer a 1070 over a 1660ti?

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------





1) intel does honor warranty on foreign processors. i have had few rma'd myself. gotta know contacts like Ravi on twitter

2) i dont even have a samsung. prove it blatant liar! again stop smoking jizz, you'd be in senses!

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------





he does need a lot of hope and stupid customers to get rid of his ol obso cards.

my naam is bapinder surwinder or whatever your baap's name be
There you go,uploaded the screenshot.

Also,if the 1070 is obsolete,how is 1660ti relevant? Both have same performance. If you're talking about newer card or longer driver support etc,then I can understand but if you're talking about performance,I don't.
And if you can get a 1070 for ~16-17k with a year or more warranty remaining,can the 1660 ti be bought for same cost? No. If someone wants most out of their money,it's a really good alternative with a bit of money saved too. Why someone shouldn't buy it then?
A card being old doesn't mean it's obsolete.
You can argue as long as you want,I've made my point clear and I'm out.
HypnoticLemon is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #47
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
THOTSUFFOCATER's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 0
THOTSUFFOCATER is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Originally Posted by HypnoticLemon View Post
There you go,uploaded the screenshot.

Also,if the 1070 is obsolete,how is 1660ti relevant? Both have same performance. If you're talking about newer card or longer driver support etc,then I can understand but if you're talking about performance,I don't.
And if you can get a 1070 for ~16-17k with a year or more warranty remaining,can the 1660 ti be bought for same cost? No. If someone wants most out of their money,it's a really good alternative with a bit of money saved too. Why someone shouldn't buy it then?
A card being old doesn't mean it's obsolete.
You can argue as long as you want,I've made my point clear and I'm out.
you seem to have trouble comprehending context! First of all 1070/1660 cards are way below navi/2060/2070 tier.
the current 2070 card is getting replaced by 2070 super at the same freakin price. 5700xt is 10% up over the current 2070, would prolly be 2070 super tier. that absolutely makes the 2070 obsolete with those 2 launches happening at the same price.

as far as your logic about 1070 goes. you are comparing used market pricing to a new 1660ti? great logic.
turing does have an updated better quality nvenc encoder which is a huge bonus for streaming. apart from that a new card has new vrms, new caps, fans with new bearings. 1660ti is def better than this 2016 card both architectural features wise and lifespan wise. also 1660ti can be had at similar prices if u know where to source it from.
You can blabber as long as you want, I've made my point clear and I'm out.
THOTSUFFOCATER is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #48
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
HypnoticLemon's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Kolhapur
Posts: 1
HypnoticLemon is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Originally Posted by THOTSUFFOCATER View Post
you seem to have trouble comprehending context! First of all 1070/1660 cards are way below navi/2060/2070 tier.

the current 2070 card is getting replaced by 2070 super at the same freakin price. 5700xt is 10% up over the current 2070, would prolly be 2070 super tier. that absolutely makes the 2070 obsolete with those 2 launches happening at the same price.



as far as your logic about 1070 goes. you are comparing used market pricing to a new 1660ti? great logic.

turing does have an updated better quality nvenc encoder which is a huge bonus for streaming. apart from that a new card has new vrms, new caps, fans with new bearings. 1660ti is def better than this 2016 card both architectural features wise and lifespan wise. also 1660ti can be had at similar prices if u know where to source it from.

You can blabber as long as you want, I've made my point clear and I'm out.
Honestly,yeah,I only read the Navi part and not the super part,there's what went wrong.

We were talking about a used 1070 so of course I'll compare a used one to new 1660 ti.

And I did mention if the other person is was talking about newer card or better driver support,then I agree with it. But if it's about performance,I don't. Turing is better than Pascal in all ways but 1660 ti and 1070 still have the same performance.
HypnoticLemon is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #49
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Now that everyone is out hahaha..
Wait.
Don't leave.
I'll miss you.

1. The 1660ti being a lower power card will mean better VRMs? xD OK....proof? Logic. I decry your claim to both.
2. 8GB vs 6GB? And somehow the 8GB card is obsolete.. ok..
3. Raw grunt is higher on the 1070 any day. Driver outliers notwithstanding.
4. New NVenc adds only B-frames and can handle 8K streaming. Former can be combated by adding 10% to your bandwidth allocation and latter is irrelevant for any real use cases.
5. Do you have the list prices of 2070 Super? Do you work for an Indian distributor. Sit down. Come back when you have facts, not smoke.
6. '5700xt is 10% up over the current 2070' ^ READ ABOVE.
7. 1070/1660 cards are way below navi/2060/2070. LOL, ^ READ ABOVE.
8. Do you have specs for 2070 Super vs 2070? ^ READ ABOVE.
9. A new 1660ti can be had for 17k? ^ READ ABOVE.


Also, why are you on my thread? Who invited you? Honey badger/ new account much?
0razor1 is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #50
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
THOTSUFFOCATER's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 0
THOTSUFFOCATER is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
Now that everyone is out hahaha..
Wait.
Don't leave.
I'll miss you.

1. The 1660ti being a lower power card will mean better VRMs? xD OK....proof? Logic. I decry your claim to both.
2. 8GB vs 6GB? And somehow the 8GB card is obsolete.. ok..
3. Raw grunt is higher on the 1070 any day. Driver outliers notwithstanding.
4. New NVenc adds only B-frames and can handle 8K streaming. Former can be combated by adding 10% to your bandwidth allocation and latter is irrelevant for any real use cases.
5. Do you have the list prices of 2070 Super? Do you work for an Indian distributor. Sit down. Come back when you have facts, not smoke.
6. '5700xt is 10% up over the current 2070' ^ READ ABOVE.
7. 1070/1660 cards are way below navi/2060/2070. LOL, ^ READ ABOVE.
8. Do you have specs for 2070 Super vs 2070? ^ READ ABOVE.
9. A new 1660ti can be had for 17k? ^ READ ABOVE.


Also, why are you on my thread? Who invited you? Honey badger/ new account much?
i am thot slayer, you know what you are then

a new card will have new caps, new chokes, new mosfets. NEW VRMS! Get it now? Logic??? Again stop smoking jizz and you'll understand.
you 3 year old card obviously has brand new non aging caps and mosfets. does it? phool!
new nvenc encoder actually produces better quality footage. go check linus and gamersnexus side by side comparison.
keep you stupid B-frames idiocy to yourself.
6 gig or 8 doesnt matter when these cards arent meant for 4k! for all it's worth even a 4 gig card handles 1440p gaming just as well even now! AAA games!
5700xt is 10% over 2070 and 50 bucks cheaper. that is a fact. the super variant is meant to take the lead back and yep price for 2070 super will be same. it's the 2070 which is gonna see a price cut. and anyway the launch is in a week so why not let the potential buyers wait a week and see if i get my FACTS right!
you'll need a price cut boy, you know that. anxious to trap a buyer asap, arent you?
specs for the super card along with die shots are out! go do research
a new 1660ti cant be had for 17k but it can be had for not much more. and that has UNUSED VRMs, NEW CAPS, NEW MOSFs, NEW INDUCTORS (logic dikh rha hai phool?)
NEW FANS with 0 TURNS yet!
NEW Arch! NEW NEW NEW! without your smelly fingerprints.
go get triggered now kid )
THOTSUFFOCATER is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #51
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Find me one 1660ti that has better phases (chokes inductors and mosfets) than my Asus 1070 Dual OC
W
hen you're done being uncouth and being attacking, come over, I'll gladly educate you. That, or I'll whip it in - whatever you're used to.

I see zero references in your argument. Repeating 'that is a fact' makes you sound like an and uninvited unpleasant fanatic.
A 4 gig card handles 2K in 2019? Oh I feel you are beyond reprise.

Last edited by 0razor1; 17-06-19 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Edited - added a pro OC'er's reference. Hoping it bring some sanity back to this conversation.
0razor1 is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #52
.
Banned
lol status
 
 
tonsetech's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 9
tonsetech is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Bhowk le bhai bhowk le 🤣
Yeah 1070 is the best card ever produced.
Gaming performance cores se nhi VRAM se atti hai isiliye 8GB is better than anything else 🤣
Also 1070 has VRMs made in 2020 which is why they are newer than new. Isliye 1660ti is obviously a dud card.
Pascal is better than turing in every way isiliye Nvenc on 1070 is zindabaad. 1070 more efficient than 1660ti. Has dank VRMs for its power needs cause heat is actually a good thing. Don't want my hands freezing in CS. So in summary; VRMs on 1070 are fatter for its power sucking GPU which is great for hand warmth. VRM is made in future so it is obviously fresh/unused/unaged. Pascal more efficient and better than turing so 1660ti is total garbage. Jai shree 1070!

Last edited by tonsetech; 17-06-19 at 08:46 PM.
tonsetech is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #53
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Originally Posted by tonsetech View Post
Bhowk le bhai bhowk le 🤣
...
Jai shree 1070!
Jai shani dev. Aage badho bhai... jaane ka kya loge
0razor1 is offline  
Old 18-06-19   #54
.
Banned
lol status
 
 
tonsetech's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 9
tonsetech is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
Jai shani dev. Aage badho bhai... jaane ka kya loge
Good luck for the sale man. I hope you find a good home for these graphics processors.
tonsetech is offline  
Old 18-06-19   #55
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Up!
0razor1 is offline  
Old 21-06-19   #56
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Up! G12 NZXT mount on the way. Card will boost 2GH+ now
Thankfully, one of the few cards on the market that has no warranty seals on screws that allow for reversible mods
0razor1 is offline  
Old 22-06-19   #57
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

UP!

Where is super ?
0razor1 is offline  
Old 24-06-19   #58
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Bump
0razor1 is offline  
Old 25-06-19   #59
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 49
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Up, frands
0razor1 is offline  
Old 26-06-19   #60
teh nuB!
Extremis Malis Extrema Remedia
 
 
swagatrath's Avatar

 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 14
swagatrath is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: 2070 nvidia zotac registered.. barely used, 5 yr warranty

Did that guy really create another account just to argue
__________________
Intel i5 4690k -- Antec A40 CPU Cooler -- MSI Z97 PC Mate Board -- Gigabyte G1 GTX 1060 6GB -- Corsair GS600W PSU -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance -- 8GB GSkill Sniper -- 256GB Samsung 830 SSD -- Logitech G402 -- Samsung PLS 1080p -- Play Station 4
swagatrath is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleGraphic Card Zotac RTX 2070 Graphics Card shallg Closed/Completed Deals 0 07-03-19 11:58 AM
SaleGraphic Card Zotac gtx 1060 6gb registered pank Classifieds For Sale 0 07-03-19 10:27 AM
SaleGraphic Card Zotac Gtx 770 2GB, 5 Yrs Warranty Registered Amitfuriousgam Closed/Completed Deals 12 28-10-14 09:51 PM


Tags
1060, 2070, 3gb, 3gbs, barely, hot, nvidia, registered, sale, warranty, zotac
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.