Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-11-11  
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
2 X 500GB SATA + 6x2GB DDR3 Laptop Memory

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: 0 x Seagate 500GB SATA Internal Drives (1 Sold to @krashnburn 1 Sold to @Veyron)
  • Expected Price: Rs 2,200/-
  • Time of Purchase: Don't remember
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Valid Upto 7th December, 2014
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to 2TB Drives.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: Works well. No issues to report
  • Accessories Included: None.
  • Product Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
  • Preferred Courier: BlazeFlash/Flyking/DTDC/Speed Post
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: 0 x 2GB DDR3 Laptop Memory (All Sold to @Veyron)
  • Expected Price: Rs 350/- Each
  • Time of Purchase: OEM for my 2 MBP and iMac. Upgraded the MBPs to 8GB and iMac to 16GB (upgrades purchased from KTD)
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No. Will provide 7 days testing warranty. Return shipping will have to be paid by the buyer.
  • Reason for Sale: Worked without issues before I upgraded
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Not applicable
  • Product Condition: Works well. No issues to report
  • Accessories Included: None.
  • Product Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
  • Preferred Courier: BlazeFlash/Flyking/DTDC/Speed Post
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Will not be able to ship the items before Tuesday, 15th November, 2011

Will not hold for anyone. Whoever pays first takes the item.

I have been asked for HD Tune Screenshots for the drives. Even though I should have attached them here, please be advised that I don't have any Windows PC (other than a Storage Server on Windows Server 2008 R2) and it is extremely difficult for me to attach these drives to that machine and provide these details. However, if you still insist, I will do the needful, but this too will only happen on Tuesday.

All items have been sold, shipped and delivered. There is an issue with the drive sold to @Veyron. Damaged in transit. Have offered a full refund but he wants to send the drive for RMA which is his call. Deleting the pictures and closing the thread after having received the approval to do the same from section mod @krashnburn. Will request the mods to reopen the thread incase the buyer changes his mind about the refund. Thank you all!

Last edited by SumitB; 27-11-11 at 10:19 AM.
Old 13-11-11   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian

Re: 2 X 500GB SATA + 6x2GB DDR3 Laptop Memory

Really want to make payment now but being sunday its not helping much and yesterday the ICICI cutoff time being saturday started early which also help.
Will do the payment tomorrow 100%.But don;t hold like you suggest.If its sold already you can always return the payment.
Old 13-11-11   #17
teh geeK!
[E]onian

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great

^^ You only need the RAM right? I will keep you in line if the buyer for the bundle backs off. Really makes it easy for me if the whole thing is sold to one buyer.
Old 13-11-11   #18
teh nuB!

billyboybad is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

hey sent you a pm yesterday, please reply ?
Old 13-11-11   #19
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Also, if someone who is interested to make the purchase and has a SBI A/c. then the transfer can be instantaneous.
Old 13-11-11   #20
Addict......
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

HailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
I think Hailstone is already on the second one.
Not interested in a rat race, I guess I learned something here...

Hell Is Empty........ Devils Are Here..
-
William Shakespeare

Old 13-11-11   #21
teh geeK!
[E]onian

The 2nd HDD and the RAM have been sold to @Veyron.

I would like to apologize to @virus32win who had added me as a beneficiary and was waiting for verification. However, @Veyron took my account details yesterday and added me and has just made the transfer (SBI to SBI).

Also, to those who have pmed me expecting me to pass on the drive to you just because you are offering me more money, please understand that my integrity is not up for sale! I am not willing to pass on the hard drive to you just because you are offering me more money. I quoted 2200/- plus shipping and plan to sell it for that amount. If you have more money to offer, offer the same to charity. Thank you!
Old 13-11-11   #22
Addict......
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

HailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly AdmirableHailStonE is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

^. Lolz... People actually offered more money...

Would love to know their names...
Old 13-11-11   #23
teh geeK!
[E]onian

They did. I have offers of 2400/-, 2600/-, 2700/- and 3200/- for the 1 drive
Old 13-11-11   #24
teh nuB!
The Slanderer

virus32win is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

@SumitB
No problem dude, thanks for atleast offering the disk at 2200+Shipping, you are really a gem member of the community.

Old 14-11-11   #25
teh nuB!
[E]onian

freshseasons is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 12 deals

So should i wait for the ram confirmation payment as someone was taking the whole bundle.If not let me know cuz icici cutoff time for payment is 6:30pm i think..
Old 14-11-11   #26
teh geeK!
[E]onian

I have received payments from both buyers. All products sold. I have just returned from a day long trip and am dead tired. I have communicated to @krashnburn and am ping @Veyron right now. Will ship their products either tomorrow or latest by the after and pm them the tracking nos. Thank you all.
max likes this.
Old 16-11-11   #27
teh geeK!
[E]onian

The parcels have been dispatched through Trackon and the buyers have been pmed the details. Will close this thread once they receive the products and report here.
Old 21-11-11   #28
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!! Parcel arrived.
Each time I receive a shipping from someone in [E] I learn something new.
@SumitB - reps for the packing. There was no way the HDD could have suffered any damage in that.
Seemed like a tiny little bomb shelter
freshseasons likes this.

You can run, but you can't hide!

Old 21-11-11   #29
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 180 deals

can you PM me the tracking details again.

Thanks
Old 27-11-11   #30
teh geeK!
[E]onian

The items have been received by both the buyers. However, @Veyron has received the drive which seems to have been damaged in transit and there is a "kat kat" sound. I have offered him a refund but he wants to send the drive for RMA which is his call. If the mods allow, I will close this thread and if there is any request from @Veyron for a refund, I will do that and if he wants, I can ask the mods to reopen this thread.

@krashnburn